• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—›๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€

๐—›๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€

alurmo

alurmo

Mulatta magnet
Now ive been overweight as a child mainly due to my parents/upbringing.

In my childhood years I mainly stayed at my grandmas house bc my parents used to work alot and my grandma mainly fed me goyslop for my whole childhood and I kinda hold a grudge against her for that

Even tough recent years ive been losing weight and doing research on weight loss. I still cant get over the fact that I couldve gotten to mtn easier without having to cut and enjoyed my childhood without being bullied nor being self aware at an early age

So for anyone of u fags that say "muh just put down the fork" remember its not always the individual, theres many factors that go into it

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
More bumps

Same tbh, I was fed mainly vegan diet growing up

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw, silencio and alurmo
so itโ€™s been years since youโ€™ve become aware being fat sucks and youโ€™re still fat?
put down the fork boyo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff and silencio
so itโ€™s been years since youโ€™ve become aware being fat sucks and youโ€™re still fat?
put down the fork boyo
Reread the thread with comprehension next time boyo plus im on a calorie deficit

Reread the thread with comprehension next time boyo plus im on a calorie deficit
your grandma gave you goyslop as a child but youโ€™ve been aware of it for years now. Unless youโ€™re obese it shouldnโ€™t take you years to lose weight

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
yea my parents suck too. Moving out asap

• +1
Many parents, whether conscious or not, sabotage their kids.

This is one of the reasons why I don't workship parents, they are not super humans, but humans with flaws, and many of their flaws end up affecting their kids.

• +1