hate this feeling

D

Deleted member 16683

Kraken
a lot of times i feel hopeless about my looks and feel like i'll never ascend and look the way i want. and then other days i feel literally so close from the way i want to look and i'm like "i'm only 2 surgeries from being perfect and i already look pretty good as is yasss". and then i go back to feeling hopeless again and feeling like none of my failos are fixable. it's annoying going in and out of this cycle.

but also while i'm working my 3 jobs for surgeries, time goes fast and i know if i stay strong and persistent i will achieve whatever i want.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515, highT, Deleted member 25339 and 7 others
Yeah same bhai, we need to pray to Gandy to ascend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25339, Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
u guys gotta chill on looks literally obsessed. Life isn’t gonna just magically change if u look like ur morphs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 20370
This website is a disease theres honestly gonna be a lot more James Saphires

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564 and Deleted member 19453
u guys gotta chill on looks literally obsessed. Life isn’t gonna just magically change if u look like ur morphs
Cope just bc you're 6'7 and can get away with sub ideal looks doesn't mean us manlets won't ascend by improving our looks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25339, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 16683 and 1 other person
i've always viewed life through an aesthetic lense and enjoyed things that are more feminine and aesthetically appealing. to me looks are part of my identity and i want to look as good as humanly possible through surgery. whatever that may be. i just want to hit the absolute peak of hardmaxxing and softmaxxing to make myself look the best i possibly can
i know i will ascend higher than most people on here believe but sometimes i think it will take too long or i will never make enough money and it depresses me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Cope just bc you're 6'7 and can get away with sub ideal looks doesn't mean us manlets won't ascend by improving our looks.
I also try to improve my face but this autism with surgeries is honestly gonna make most men uncanny. Guys like amnesia honestly most girls say they look like they had to many surgeries, at the end of the day there’s no problem with minor surgeries but not to look uncanny natural looks mogs

i WISH looks were my only problem

• So Sad
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I also try to improve my face but this autism with surgeries is honestly gonna make most men uncanny. Guys like amnesia honestly most girls say they look like they had to many surgeries, at the end of the day there’s no problem with minor surgeries but not to look uncanny natural looks mogs
Don't trust what girls say, because he upped his bodycount by 70 that year.

Don't trust what girls say, because he upped his bodycount by 70 that year.
That’s what he says and there’s other factors besides Looks I used to be super blackpilled and it ruined my life only now that I dropped this incel mentally I am doing well with women again

That’s what he says and there’s other factors besides Looks I used to be super blackpilled and it ruined my life only now that I dropped this incel mentally I am doing well with women again
He is non nt af, have you read his threads where he needs help on how to communicate like a normal person?? He is carried by looks and rightfully so, because looks is king.

a lot of times i feel hopeless about my looks and feel like i'll never ascend and look the way i want. and then other days i feel literally so close from the way i want to look and i'm like "i'm only 2 surgeries from being perfect and i already look pretty good as is yasss". and then i go back to feeling hopeless again and feeling like none of my failos are fixable. it's annoying going in and out of this cycle.

but also while i'm working my 3 jobs for surgeries, time goes fast and i know if i stay strong and persistent i will achieve whatever i want.
why tf do u care about ur looks if ur gay? im pretty sure gay men have low standards, so as long as ur not a sub-4 dating should be easy for you. focus on other shit like ur personality or whatever

amnesia looks perfect wtf u mean? he doesn't look unnatural? people always cope with this idk why
i WISH looks were my only problem
they are my only problem idk what else there is to stress about. i'm not worried about my education rn bc what's the point of going through all that schooling and studying as an ugly curry for example? you will live a miserable sad pathetic life either way unless you ascend

why tf do u care about ur looks if ur gay? im pretty sure gay men have low standards, so as long as ur not a sub-4 dating should be easy for you. focus on other shit like ur personality or whatever
i have said this a million times i don't care about dating and relationships like everyone else on this app. i just want to look good and mog. it's purely for vanity and to be percieved as beautiful

Not gay but no gay men are actually super hard on each other looks wise from what I've heard.

Not gay but no gay men are actually super hard on each other looks wise from what I've heard.
this is true actually idk why people on here assume otherwise. gays are brutally superfical, either way though my concern isn't dating

i have said this a million times i don't care about dating and relationships like everyone else on this app. i just want to look good and mog. it's purely for vanity and to be percieved as beautiful
Same I see beauty as an inherent good. It's not just an instrument to get things like women it's just incredibly valuable in and of itself to possess.

fr, people like that james saphire retard take surgerymaxxing too far and fuck up their face

so ur a narcissist

this is true actually idk why people on here assume otherwise. gays are brutally superfical, either way though my concern isn't dating
lol no. im straight but decided to test something out, and i set my sexuality to bi on tinder. i swiped left on all profiles and 95% of matches were guys, a lot of them were chadlites and i even got some chads. so girls are definitely way more superficial than gays

fr, people like that james saphire retard take surgerymaxxing too far and fuck up their face
The psl looks is addicting and honestly I’m sure @skinnytwink will be the same mark me words, it’s never enough he’ll do 1,2,3 see no difference in the way people treat him because there’s no surgery for autism then 4,5,6,7 end up looking like a ken doll. Only thing that might save him is the fact he’s not rich to spend money in too many surgeries cause I’m sure if he was a billionaire he’d be James sapphire 2.0 already. some people have a face more adapt to surery he doesn’t have any major falos usually that ends up making it look worse if overdone the surgeries almost never look like the morph or the way u plan

so ur a narcissist
i don't think it's narcissism. but if you wanna call it that then fine.

actually yeah maybe i am. i want to be superior to everyone and want people to look at me amongst a parade of average people and think i'm beautiful and stand out. i want to be unique and better than others and that sense. but idk it's also about myself liking the way i look bc i truly just want to like myself

also i'm into fashion and i feel like average or ugly people can't pull off most outfits and make them look nice and sexy so idk

The psl looks is addicting and honestly I’m sure @skinnytwink will be the same mark me words, it’s never enough he’ll do 1,2,3 see no difference in the way people treat him because there’s no surgery for autism then 4,5,6,7 end up looking like a ken doll. Only thing that might save him is the fact he’s not rich to spend money in too many surgeries cause I’m sure if he was a billionaire he’d be James sapphire 2.0 already. some people have a face more adapt to surery he doesn’t have any major falos usually that ends up making it look worse if overdone the surgeries almost never look like the morph or the way u plan
i have plenty of failos my jaw being number 1. i have basic incel failos what do u mean. i'm not gonna do 100 surgeries i'm not crazy but i will get what i need

lol no. im straight but decided to test something out, and i set my sexuality to bi on tinder. i swiped left on all profiles and 95% of matches were guys, a lot of them were chadlites and i even got some chads. so girls are definitely way more superficial than gays
what's your psl and rating

5-5.25 psl id say
so high htn
well then what do u expect high htn is enough to bag chadlites and chads as a gay. even as a straight male it's often enough for stacies and stacylites

• +1
Don‘t get camoflauge procedures if you want to achieve the best possible outcome, and remember even if you got every surgery possible you still won’t look “perfect”

Don‘t get camoflauge procedures if you want to achieve the best possible outcome, and remember even if you got every surgery possible you still won’t look “perfect”
ik i won't look perfect i just wanna be high psl top percentile

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22381
Damn this is true asf one day I feel like I look really good the other day I feel like a truecel subhuman

Damn this is true asf one day I feel like I look really good the other day I feel like a truecel subhuman
whenever i feel like i look good i stare at myself in the mirror for hours while listening to music to hype myself up

then that feeling disappears two seconds later

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25339
He is non nt af, have you read his threads where he needs help on how to communicate like a normal person?? He is carried by looks and rightfully so, because looks is king.
He still claims that he has a disadvantage when it comes to looks, jfl.

• JFL