Hate to break it to you but your autism/aspergers is ruining your life more than your looks

YabadiDabado

YabadiDabado

at 19 i got everything i ever wanted
I'm no rebel, I believe looks are very important. If you want women? Be good looking. You wanna have people like you without even talking to you yet? Be good looking.

But here's the tricky part, why do people dislike you after talking to you? Must be your haircut right, or you don't have the latest iPhone or you're a bit nerdy eh?

Fuck no. Your brain is different. D I f f e r e n t. You are not NT/Neurotypical, will never be and is the reason you don't have friends or a social circle and are a COMPLETE LOSER.

Even normies find their wives etc. Through social circles and lead happier lives due to friendship and validation. When you are depressed? Your friends are there, when you're going through tough times? Friends when you need validation? Friends.

Just because you have aspergers doesn't mean you don't need validation anymore, and you will forever live with that pain of loneliness, solitude, rejection. And the abhorrent reality of solitude that pains you till death. You want to socialize, but you can't. It's like living with one nose blocked your whole life. Sure you might have lived, but did you really?

Aspergers is a death sentence.

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid and slavicpsycho
⚰SOME STATISTICS:⚰
💭85~90% of autistics are unemployed and will never be able to have careers,
2/3 of autistic men die without even one relationship from start to finish,
And the autism suicide rate is 15x the general population's. Everyone thinks it's okay to discriminate against autistics, there is nothing good about this disorder. Nothing will ever change because this is the way I was born. I will never find love and will never be able to connect with others like they can with each other because of this retarded disorder.
90% of autistic kids get bullied in school and one study found that 63% of all bullied kids were Aspergers.💭

• So Sad
Reactions: moggerrr4321
It’s over for us autists all of this is sadly so true

⚰SOME STATISTICS:⚰
💭85~90% of autistics are unemployed and will never be able to have careers,
2/3 of autistic men die without even one relationship from start to finish,
And the autism suicide rate is 15x the general population's. Everyone thinks it's okay to discriminate against autistics, there is nothing good about this disorder. Nothing will ever change because this is the way I was born. I will never find love and will never be able to connect with others like they can with each other because of this retarded disorder.
90% of autistic kids get bullied in school and one study found that 63% of all bullied kids were Aspergers.💭
If anyone can beat the numbers it's me!

@jxck7468

• Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Autism is your looks.

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
Autism is worse than being ugly. You can’t even beta buxx as an autistic

you must know from experience you fucking sperg

quit projecting

I still trying and people still treat me like if a was a some etiopia inmigrant