hating every part of everything for 16 years

jué

jué

0%Love
:feelswah:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel
at least you can heightmaxx you faggot since you're 16 go buy some hgh or i'll kill you

at least you can heightmaxx you faggot since you're 16 go buy some hgh or i'll kill you
I'll buy hgh next week, my nigga

• Love it
Reactions: Rea
You think I should take? Same age 5'10

• +1
Reactions: Retardedhscel
You think I should take? Same age 5'10
Are you even looksmaxxing if you're not heightmaxxing during puberty ? Of course you should take it aswell is that even a question

Are you even looksmaxxing if you're not heightmaxxing during puberty ? Of course you should take it aswell is that even a question
nigga but which of all, there are many brands

Some mfs say you should only take if sub 5'8

• +1
Some mfs say you should only take if sub 5'8
You should take it if you have the cash unless you're 6'5 already

nigga but which of all, there are many brands

just use the search bar, you can still take mk to start if you don't wanna take hgh immediately

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
resolved life, I'm 180 but I want to be 185 at 23
stretch your spine and maybe try microfracture but i don't know if this cope works

You should take it if you have the cash unless you're 6'5 already

just use the search bar, you can still take mk to start if you don't wanna take hgh immediately
Do you know until what age I can take both?

Do you know until what age I can take both?
until growth plates closes, can still try after but will not give you much height

stretch your spine and maybe try microfracture but i don't know if this cope works
nigga I'm probably the person who cares least about himself in this forum, I swear to God that every time I do cardio I grow 1 cm it doesn't matter 1 day of cardio 1 cm in height, I don't know why the hell I stopped doing it this week:feelsuhh:

nigga I'm probably the person who cares least about himself in this forum, I swear to God that every time I do cardio I grow 1 cm it doesn't matter 1 day of cardio 1 cm in height, I don't know why the hell I stopped doing it this week:feelsuhh:
you're trolling when i'm serious kill yourself

you're trolling when i'm serious kill yourself
nigga I know it's the hardest thing to believe but it's what happens, I think it's because of bad posture or something but I swear on my life

• +1
Reactions: Rea
I would like to be sure that I will be 195, you are the lucky one here
I'm not sure tho I have a 20y/o brother who's 182

• +1
I'm not sure tho I have a 20y/o brother who's 182
We are the same age, cardio and hgh and everything else, I think we can achieve something good:feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
Nice way of telling us how old you are