Hating on “pedos” is attempting to be an Ersatz Chad.

Aladin

Aladin

Proud pedophile
We have all been bullied, generally by Chad

Now, on this forum and elsewhere, we have to endure being bullied by Ersatz Chads.

Some of us, who cannot be Chads irl any more than the rest of us, still crave to be Chads. They take advantage of the vulnerable state most of us are in to play Chads here. They bully, terrorize, scorn and harass as much as they can just to feel this short rush of adrenalin that the alpha male gets.

They are not real Chads of course, just wannabe Chads, fake Chads, Ersatz Chads. They act as parasites on our communities just to feed their miserable and pathetic cope.

They are always pushing the most extreme and obnoxious versions of the Incel narrative, not because they believe in them, but because it makes them feel and appear "masculine". News flash: nobody here is "masculine". Our masculinity has been robbed from us long ago. Acting "masculine" on this forum is just a disgustingly hypocrite cope.

Special note about Stormfrontcels: they are a full-on ersatz Chad cult.
But they are not alone. There are plenty non-Stormfrontcel ersatz Chads

Ersatz Chads, stop coping at the expense of your fellow brocels. Drop the fake masculinity righteous anger act. Just be honest subhumsn brothers to your fellow brocels.

People who hate on pedos want to attack others and feel justified for doing so. This way they can have a ragefit and evade being called out on it.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Arcturus, TechnoBoss, vermillioncorefan and 12 others
gtfo nonce

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arcturus, LooksmaxxHopeful, redmaxx and 8 others
Kids are beautiful

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arcturus, HeightPilledum and Aladin
Disgustin freak OP. kys dont touch little kids

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, redmaxx, HitAndRun and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, Deleted member 23359 and Deleted member 14262
dude wants a debate whether pedophilia is good or not

absolute state of the forum

@JudgeandJury
That’s not what the thread is about leftist.

Ur right, normies even hated Paul walker (after he died) for dating foids in their late teens

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Aladin and HeightPilledum
there's a difference between hating on pedos like you who wanna fuck little kids and hating on normal men wanting to fuck 15-18 yr olds cause they look like in they fuck mid 20s

• +1
Reactions: shabby890, LooksmaxxHopeful, Jamaldickjavontus and 2 others
If they wanna fuck 16-17 it’s a lot more justifiable but a mf wanting a 12 year old should be imprisoned.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Jamaldickjavontus, Joe Rogancel and 1 other person
there's a difference between hating on pedos like you who wanna fuck little kids and hating on normal men wanting to fuck 15-18 yr olds cause they look like in they fuck mid 20s
OP deserves a double barrel shotgun to the back of his head

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, Jamaldickjavontus and alriodai
OP deserves a double barrel shotgun to the back of his head
Niggas on this forum tryna normalize legit pedophilia. "Muh muh little kids aren't as innocent as you think they are! therefore we can fuck them" what logic is this JFL?
I can't look at my 9/10 year old brothers and think someone would want to fuck them, fucking gross, the same goes for my little female cousins who are 10/11
They think every person on earth is some degenerate filth like them who want to fuck and isn't naive

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Kamui
Chris Hansen GIF

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and cutie_pie
nah there isn't. you just wanna hate someone to feel self righteous

If they wanna fuck 16-17 it’s a lot more justifiable but a mf wanting a 12 year old should be imprisoned.
puberty is fair game. if you think otherwise you're a feminist.

i thought you were a good user

I am you're just not blackpilled enough to understand people who just wanna be haters to release tension.
so im not blackpilled for not wanting to fuck kids?

Funny GIF

so im not blackpilled for not wanting to fuck kids?

Funny GIF
incorrect. you're blackpilled for hating on "pedos" who are most likely hebephiles.

using strawmen is a normie trait.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
incorrect. you're blackpilled for hating on "pedos" who are most likely hebephiles.
im blackpilled for hating on pedos who are most likely pedos?

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and HitAndRun
you're not blackpilled, i should day. you're being manipulated. its the "2 minutes hate"
you are just interchangeably using terms to make people confused

a pedo is a pedo

go back to .is

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and HitAndRun
Another day, another pedo-tier thread by OP.

That is, if you're talking about prepubescent kids. If you're talking teens, then that's different.

Another day, another pedo-tier thread by OP.

That is, if you're talking about prepubescent kids. If you're talking teens, then that's different.
what about 11-12? those have reached puberty

I got called a pedo by my friend for fucking a 17 yo before, she looked fully grown

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Gengar
what about 11-12? those have reached puberty
Not all of them. Not to mention, they will still appear pubescent in appearance, unlike teenagers at, let's say 16/17. Sometimes they can even pass as 20. The females in the age range you gave can't do that and being attracted to those is close to (or entirely) pedophilia.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Not all of them. Not to mention, they will still appear pubescent in appearance,
What’s wrong with looking pubescent?
unlike teenagers at, let's say 16/17. Sometimes they can even pass as 20. The females in the age range you gave can't do that and being attracted to those is close to (or entirely) pedophilia.
Hebephilia is not Pedophilia

• +1
I'm a pedophile, and I personally give zero fucks what people think of that. Generally I don't have issues with what people are attracted to.
To me pedophilia is on the same boat as fucking dogs or trannies.
I don't have any issues with anybody, but wannabe tough guys talk a lot of shit about pedophiles on internet.
In real life they never do shit unless they have nothing to lose

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
I'm a pedophile, and I personally give zero fucks what people think of that. Generally I don't have issues with what people are attracted to.
To me pedophilia is on the same boat as fucking dogs or trannies.
I don't have any issues with anybody, but wannabe tough guys talk a lot of shit about pedophiles on internet.
In real life they never do shit unless they have nothing to lose
Pedophiles can theoretically reproduce.

Actually tranny fuckers can too :unsure:

I do t care about LGBT just don’t shove it down my throat oi guess.

• +1
Pedophiles can theoretically reproduce.

Actually tranny fuckers can too :unsure:

I do t care about LGBT just don’t shove it down my throat oi guess.
You can be a pedophile and be attracted to adult women, like me.
I know a good chunk of jailed pedophiles were family men who were married and with kids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Sprinkles and Aladin
You can be a pedophile and be attracted to adult women, like me.
I know a good chunk of jailed pedophiles were family men who were married and with kids
Indeed

• +1
I got called a pedo by my friend for fucking a 17 yo before, she looked fully grown
I know girls born from 2006-2008 that literally look in their mid 20s and I'm not even fucking joking
So I understand men wanting to fuck them, it's normal
Although dating them long term is weird cause mentally they still a teen (I'm talking about Amnesia, going on dates with 15 year olds)

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
I know girls born from 2006-2008 that literally look in their mid 20s and I'm not even fucking joking
Although dating them long term is weird cause mentally they still a teen (I'm talking about Amnesia, going on dates with 15 year olds)
“mentally still a teen”

Imagine being an agecuck and caring about immaturity on women.

• +1
“mentally still a teen”

Imagine being an agecuck and caring about immaturity on women.
users like you is what happen when you don't go outside and make your whole understanding of women, matuity and mentality of incels communities

• JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and HeightPilledum
users like you is what happen when you don't go outside and make your whole understanding of women, matuity and mentality of incels communities
Lmao no argument.

Imagine being a white knight for teens

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai and HeightPilledum
Another bump

Another bump
How about you bump your head repeatedly on a guillotine blade like nonhuman bacteria such as yourself all deserve to?
Go drown yourself. You are not a person.

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 21345
yuck yuck yuck

How about you bump your head repeatedly on a guillotine blade like nonhuman bacteria such as yourself all deserve to?
Go drown yourself. You are not a person.
How about you grow the fuck up and stop being a bitch.

Amensia went on dates with 15 yr olds? Isn't that illegal?