Hating women is a cope

Enfant terrible

Enfant terrible

Kraken
Fact of the matter is if you were in their situation and were able to be the selecter, you would do the same thing. Their just capatalizing on that power. Can you blame them?

I'd do the same exact thing, and I know you would too. Why have fast food when you can have caviar?

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14875, Stare, Deleted member 13592 and 19 others
Don't hate the player hate the game

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14875, Stare, Deleted member 13592 and 13 others
Hating the snake because it bites is futile. You should just take necessary precautions :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Stare, Albeacho and 8 others
Fact of the matter is if you were in their situation and were able to be the selecter, you would do the same thing. Their just capatalizing on that power. Can you blame them?
You over analyze it, the reason doesn't matter at all. it's simple really, if they hate you - you should hate them. there's no point in looking for their nature because your life would be the exact same, women would treat you like trash if you understood the reason or if you didn't. if you're a chad and women love you, it would be logical to love women, it fits your life. if you're a subhuman and women treat you like trash you should hate women, as it is fits your life. the nature of a psychopath makes him unable to feel others, so you wouldn't hate him if he would kill one of the people you know? ofc you will, because there's some rationality still. if you understand X nature and you hate it, than you hate it. I'm not a truecel so i don't have to adopt this behavior, people don't treat me like shit if i just do my thing. but if i was a truecel, i would.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, GetShrekt, Albeacho and 9 others
You over analyze it, the reason doesn't matter at all. it's simple really, if they hate you - you should hate them. there's no point in looking for their nature because your life would be the exact same, women would treat you like trash if you understood the reason or if you didn't. if you're a chad and women love you, it would be logical to love women, it fits your life. if you're a subhuman and women treat you like trash you should hate women, as it is fits your life. the nature of a psychopath makes him unable to feel others, so you wouldn't hate him if he would kill one of the people you know? ofc you will, because there's some rationality still. if you understand X nature and you hate it, than you hate it. I'm not a truecel so i don't have to adopt this behavior, people don't treat me like shit if i just do my thing. but if i was a truecel, i would.
They dont hate you, they just ignore you / dont consider you a potential partner.
Hatred would indicate, that we live in there heads 24/7, which is untrue.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Frank Jack, sandcelmuttcel, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
They dont hate you, they just ignore you / dont consider you a potential partner.
As a normie maybe, not as a trucel. if i have to teach you that women hate trucels your whole 116d here were for nothing.

Hatred would indicate, that we live in there heads 24/7, which is untrue.
That's simply not true and i don't know where you got that idea that you have to think about someone 24/7 in order to 'hate' on them.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Albeacho, sandcelmuttcel and 2 others
As a normie maybe, not as a trucel. if i have to teach you that women hate trucels your whole 116d here were for nothing.
Highly doubt it. They probably find you repulsive but don't hate you.
That's simply not true and i don't know where you got that idea that you have to think about someone 24/7 in order to 'hate' on them.
If you hate someone you are aware of there existence. They are in your mind. Not necessarily constantly but but they live rent free there.
Women dont care about ugly men. They dont think about them much. You seem paranoid. The real blackpill is nobody cares about ugly males. Women just find them repulsive.

• +1
Reactions: Frank Jack and Deleted member 11758
Highly doubt it. They probably find you repulsive but don't hate you.

If you hate someone you are aware of there existence. They are in your mind. Not necessarily constantly but but they live rent free there.
Women dont care about ugly men. They dont think about them much. You seem paranoid. The real blackpill is nobody cares about ugly males. Women just find them repulsive.
I don't mean hate like legit wanna kill them. being repulse by something is a form of hate. i hate X bugs, because they're ugly and making me sick, just like trucels does to a stacy. some bugs didn't do anything to me. you can argue that's it's a biological instinct to get away from disease etc but the same goes for ugly men (a cockroach aren't gonna kill you) women get away from them because they're trash in their eyes, a sickness, just like you getting repulse by a bug. imagine a trucel touching a stacy.

Foids shouldn't hate men who rape them. If they had the power to rape they wouldn't blame them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Albeacho, WontStopNorwooding and 5 others
Foids shouldn't hate men who rape them. If they had the power to rape they wouldn't blame them.
Another L to the face of OP.

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho, datboijj and RobticaI

I'd do the same exact thing, and I know you would too. Why have fast food when you can have caviar?
The problem is that the bluepilled raising of men that i have a problem with. If we were all blackpilled from childhood, honestly i wouldn't even be here right now, blackpilled forums wouldnt even EXIST lmao. My generation, and the next generation was lied to our entire childhoods up to our early adulthoods about what it takes to get a woman to be attracted to you ("personality", "kindness", "confidence", being a "gentleman" etc etc bluepilled bullshit). If I was told the truth that women are only attracted to good looking tall men from the very beginning, and not gaslighted and shamed, and fed platitudes during my teens, i would've salty about not being good looking yes, but at the same time i would accept it for what it was and just gotten my surgeries without any negative attitude towards women. Instead now when i hopefully do ascend, im going to cheat, manipulate, and emotionally and mentally abuse every single woman i get with, to the point of suicide, so that i can avenge the loss of self esteem of my childhood.

Last edited:
I need to tag some based users @Syobevoli @thecel it's like you guys never went outside.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Or you can be like me that hates everything

• +1
Reactions: Pythagoras
if i was a women i would do the same thing im doing now

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13215
Nah I hate women. They are not just selective in their partners, but they are uneccessarily cruel to men they deem unworthy or worthless to them. They think they are above anything (especially teen foids, god I hate them). They condone dark triad behaviour. No reason not to hate them

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Albeacho, sandcelmuttcel and 4 others
Hating women isn’t necessarily about because they dont select you for relationships. Its about them being awful humans who only care about themselves.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, datboijj and TUSSELEIF
I need to tag some based users @Syobevoli @thecel it's like you guys never went outside.
av5PPdn_460s.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Pythagoras
Nah I hate women. They are not just selective in their partners, but they are uneccessarily cruel to men they deem unworthy or worthless to them. They think they are above anything (especially teen foids, god I hate them). They condone dark triad behaviour. No reason not to hate them
This.

OP talks about that all women do is go for chad and that their 'act of cruelty' is not giving uglier people affection/attention. That's very far from the truth.

Being an ugly subhuman untill I was ~21 yo I experienced a lot of cruelty from women just for existing. I had no romantic interest in them, and most of them I wouldn't even want to be friends with. But they couldn't even treat a stranger nicely. They couldn't even do the bare minimum.

Many women treat men like utter shit. Even more so when you are not attractive. There is no basic decency.

I remember being 10 or 11 years old I had to ask my teacher for a new group to work with for some school project, 'without women' I added. Because the women in my current group were just being nasty asf and unable to cooperate with ugly men.
The guy looked at me like I was a misogynist or something and refused and kept me stuck with the same bitches. I just did nothing for that project and got like the minimum grade still, whatever.
But legit I couldn't even work together with women because they considered me too ugly.

I have like another 10 examples of shit like this. Usually with young women, ugly old women seem to have managed to get a bit of respect over the decades.

Partly the reason why I went for STEM is that I didn't have to work with women in my future 9-5. But that got ruined now due to female quotas. :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: zeshama, Albeacho, TUSSELEIF and 6 others
Hating the snake because it bites is futile. You should just take necessary precautions :blackpill:
This.

OP talks about that all women do is go for chad and that their 'act of cruelty' is not giving uglier people affection/attention. That's very far from the truth.

Being an ugly subhuman untill I was ~21 yo I experienced a lot of cruelty from women just for existing. I had no romantic interest in them, and most of them I wouldn't even want to be friends with. But they couldn't even treat a stranger nicely. They couldn't even do the bare minimum.

Many women treat men like utter shit. Even more so when you are not attractive. There is no basic decency.

I remember being 10 or 11 years old I had to ask my teacher for a new group to work with for some school project, 'without women' I added. Because the women in my current group were just being nasty asf and unable to cooperate with ugly men.
The guy looked at me like I was a misogynist or something and refused and kept me stuck with the same bitches. I just did nothing for that project and got like the minimum grade still, whatever.
But legit I couldn't even work together with women because they considered me too ugly.

I have like another 10 examples of shit like this. Usually with young women, ugly old women seem to have managed to get a bit of respect over the decades.

Partly the reason why I went for STEM is that I didn't have to work with women in my future 9-5. But that got ruined now due to female quotas. :forcedsmile:
Daily reminder that this user is 6 psl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Pythagoras, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
Yes this is why you should hate people in general, determinism is brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Don't hate the player hate the game

yeah but who runs the game? Chads and females.

They aren’t just like ordinary players in a video game universe. They’re players who write the game’s rules, do the game’s balancing, and control the game’s difficulty. They’re more similar to the game’s developers than they are to normal players.

If they change, the game changes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Albeacho
yeah but who runs the game? Chads and females.

They aren’t just like ordinary players in a video game universe. They’re players who write the game’s rules, do the game’s balancing, and control the game’s difficulty. They’re more similar to the game’s developers than they are to normal players.

If they change, the game changes.
Who runs the game? Jews

• JFL
Reactions: thecel