Hating Women is a Low T Trait.

NewOneXY

NewOneXY

6'0 feet mogger
Think about it:

A young juicy 16 year old Teen Girl, who is still a Virgin.

Its the dream of all men to fuck her and dirty her.

How can you hate something like that ?

Fucking a virgin is the ultimate pleasure, its Love.

@Beastimmung @PseudoMaxxer @SecularIslamist @standardcel

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Autisticbrokeass2, LooksThinker, Nick.Harte and 3 others
because of her nature

Until u find out they don’t exist virgin anymore lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and Nick.Harte
i have confirmation that women dont have any sense of empathy whatsoever and not just when it comes to sex

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42566, bloomercel, Deleted member 47180 and 1 other person
There’s a difference between being attracted to and liking women retard

No It isn't

There are no virgin women anymore. Nowadays, all women are commodities with free will who have chosen to sell themselves for money. That's it.

Also, misogyny is a natural response to ongoing social trends. See people like Andrew Tate. He is somewhat misogynistic, and there is a reason for this.

Actually, Tate isn't really misogynistic, he just prefers normal women and to have a normal relationship. But modern-day feminist propagandists and subverters have convinced society being a normal woman means you are oppressed, that a man wanting a normal relationship is sexist, and that all women need to sell themselves, sleep with as many men as possible, etc...

Of rouse, that's bad. When time passes, she gets old and no one wants her anymore. Then, she chooses to settle down. But will there be a man who would like to settle down with a woman represented by used and abused holes and men living rent-free in her head? Because, statistically speaking, you aren't the best and chances are she has been with someone who is better than you. In this case, she will never love you and will never be happy with you, and will always compare you to the other guy and ask herself, "Why can't he (you) be as good as him (the other guy)?". This is not the type of relationship I will allow myself to have.

There are no virgin women anymore. Nowadays, all women are commodities with free will who have chosen to sell themselves for money. That's it.

Also, misogyny is a natural response to ongoing social trends. See people like Andrew Tate. He is somewhat misogynistic, and there is a reason for this.

Actually, Tate isn't really misogynistic, he just prefers normal women and to have a normal relationship. But modern-day feminist propagandists and subverters have convinced society being a normal woman means you are oppressed, that a man wanting a normal relationship is sexist, and that all women need to sell themselves, sleep with as many men as possible, etc...

Of rouse, that's bad. When time passes, she gets old and no one wants her anymore. Then, she chooses to settle down. But will there be a man who would like to settle down with a woman represented by used and abused holes and men living rent-free in her head? Because, statistically speaking, you aren't the best and chances are she has been with someone who is better than you. In this case, she will never love you and will never be happy with you, and will always compare you to the other guy and ask herself, "Why can't he (you) be as good as him (the other guy)?". This is not the type of relationship I will allow myself to have.
Andrew Tate isnt misogynistic

He just has High-Standards for women

• +1
Reactions: IntelligentCel
Andrew Tate isnt misogynistic

He just has High-Standards for women
Yes, but many people fail to understand that.

If a man doesn't want to be related to a low-value whore, the typical average woman of modern-day, this doesn't mean he is sexist or misogynist.

If a man doesn't want to be related to a low-value whore, the typical average woman of modern-day, this doesn't mean he is sexist or misogynist.
Exactly

We don't hate the pussy, we hate the conscious teratoma it's attached to.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 42566
Think about it:

View attachment 2717932
A 16 year old virgin in 2024 in any western city is impossible, most women are losing their virginity 13-12.

Because women are doing a lot of things behind the scenes and you haven't even heard about it. You were told that you came together to end patriarchy and all you've been doing for the last two centuries is conniving to destroy men's conventions and rules so that you can fuck chad on the side while, at the same time, telling you that not choosing a fat, unattractive woman is misogynistic.

They increased their SMV by cohesion as a group, while limiting our standards to 0, because we are not able to cohere as a gender and act in a tribal way. But that day will come, and it will be the terror of the FOIDS.

Think about it:

View attachment 2717932
if she's 16 then she aint gonna be a virgin

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I hate toilets. Yes I’m low T. ER was low T.
They did a good job by lowering the average normal range of testosterone for men. More toilets to get hot coffee on their faces

• Love it
Reactions: bloomercel
I hate toilets. Yes I’m low T. ER was low T.
They did a good job by lowering the average normal range of testosterone for men. More toilets to get hot coffee on their faces
Just Rape women if they dont give you free pussy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel and Nick.Harte