Have a listen to this Japanese song

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday

Imagine thousands of banger like this still not discovered.

i thought it would be something good and not nigger slop in gook language considering how many good exotic music japan has
it doesnt even sound right without the black voice and hood accent, japs can get better than this @SidharthTheSlayer

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate SUbhuman and SidharthTheSlayer
i thought it would be something good and not nigger slop in gook language considering how many good exotic music japan has
it doesnt even sound right without the black voice and hood accent, japs can get better than this @SidharthTheSlayer
You have taken too much BBC, that's why anything else that is not BBC doesn't feel right to you anymore.

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL

This mogs so hard

• JFL
its just bad, my artistic spirit does not allow me to enjoy nigger music slop
my t is high its like 915ng/dl
i listen to a lot of jap music
What do you think about these

• +1
Ching chong ching chong
Wheres the ebonics?

• JFL
What do you think about these

good, thats more the type of jap music i listen to and the language suits it more imo
that guy at 1:23 is a maxilla mogger for an asian tbh ngl

good, thats more the type of jap music i listen to and the language suits it more imo
that guy at 1:23 is a maxilla mogger for an asian tbh ngl
This Chinese maxilla even more insane, Sean Opry tier for me

• Woah