Reactions: cutecel, CopeAndRope, Hector and 7 others
how much was the consultation?

stay us tuned man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over, I'mme, CopeAndRope and 26 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Iamthewalrus01 and Deleted member 3123
Imagine looking for alternative ways of changing the face AFTER spending tens of thousands on implants and surgeries.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cutecel, Mr manlet, I'mme and 18 others
I already have the money and would pay for even just a consulation in a heart beat,

but the trip from Germany to Britain and back will probably cost me a fortune.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: n33tf1f
Imagine looking for alternative ways of changing the face AFTER spending tens of thousands on implants and surgeries.

looksmaxxing never ends.
I already have the money and would pay for even just a consulation in a heart beat,

but the trip from Germany to Brittain and back will probably cost me a fortune.

are you a jew, flights from germany to UK are cheap af

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Hector, Wannabe6ft2 and 3 others

but the trip from Germany to Brittain and back will probably cost me a fortune.
Wouldn't have thought you were German

• Woah
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n33tf1f, Deleted member 39 and FatJattMofo
Can I tag along

• +1
Reactions: n33tf1f
lol, kind of excessive tbh what are you curious to ask dr mew that you would pay 500 bucks

I want to ask him about why I look good with a closed mouth but subhuman when smiling/speaking.

Also to check jaw/maxilla recession via x-ray and laser measurements and ask him to blackpill me about what really can be done besides Lefort 2+BSSO (which at this point I have the money for but simply not willing to undergo)

• +1
Reactions: Casadonis
I want to ask him about why I look good with a closed mouth but subhuman when smiling/speaking.

Also to check jaw/maxilla recession via x-ray and laser measurements and ask him to blackpill me about what really can be done besides Lefort 2+BSSO (which at this point I have the money for but simply not willing to undergo)

i like u mane

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
https://i.imgur.com/a3Ro6Xd.png

What in the world?

Looks like I was even more out of touch with flight economics than I thought.

I expected the flights to be in the 500+ range

• +1
Reactions: n33tf1f and Deleted member 39
https://i.imgur.com/a3Ro6Xd.png

What in the world?

Looks like I was even more out of touch with flight economics than I thought.

I expected the flights to be in the 500+ range
there are flights from ryanair which takes you across europe for like 10 euros lmao, you just need to pick a good date

• Woah
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Curses!

I really would waste my time sitting infront of my computer while it would have taken me nothing but measly 10 seconds to find out that I could have visited Mike Mew personally a year ago!

I fell victim to my laziness once again...

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39
jfl all these surgeons and orthotropic practitioners making so much money off mentally ill incels when all they need to be is confident :333 and smile :3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cutecel, Zygos4Life, TsarTsar444 and 6 others

who would do an LF2?

You better ask for his dick size if you are paying 450bpd for 20 min consultation where he is going to repeat what he says in his videos.
HE might not even be able to pull his bones forward anymore since he has silicone everywhere in his face. Ye @facemaxxed ask him if facepulling works when u have silicone on your face , im actually legit curious since i have a chin implant lol and im not sure if it will stop my jaw from coming forward even thou my jaw lenght is already longer thn an average dick.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AraTe, SayNoToRotting, Bewusst and 1 other person
Following thread, curious to hear what he has to say

Update us after consultation op.

• +1
Reactions: Cleftcel
How did the appointment with Mew go?

You should have had doublejaw first and you wouldn’t have had to consult with anyone

Could have just touched up the loose ends

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
How did the appointment with Mew go?

honestly nothing really came of it.

I brought up mewing and he seemed ashamed of it lol.

he said maaaybe a neck brace facepuller but he said that was really overkill and he didnt recommend it in the end.

I felt he thought I was looking for perfection and he is used to working with children who's jaws are totally fucked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell, SayNoToRotting, Iamthewalrus01 and 2 others

he said maaaybe a neck brace facepuller but he said that was really overkill and he didnt recommend it in the end.

I felt he thought I was looking for perfection and he is used to working with children who's jaws are totally fucked
Legit.
I could have told you the same for only 400 pounds goyim

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Hector and Deleted member 4054

Did he comment on whether he considered your maxilla to be recessed? Also, did you ask him if he would recommend double jaw surgery?

>consulting with Mew when you're older than 13
:feelstastyman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054

tell us more pls, thanks for doing this !!

lmao you paid 400 for that

WTF! That's so underwhelming.

You could've paid me £400 and I would've have been able to give you a viable alternative.

Since I'm a humble goy, I'll tell you for free: Distraction Osteogenesis.

MSE, MSDO, IMDO. Each of these procedures can scientifically move your bones. Combined all together with a neckbrace facepuller, you'll get the equivalent of a Lefort 4.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cutecel, DidntRead, forwardgrowth and 1 other person

You could've paid me £400 and I would've have been able to give you a viable alternative.

MSE, MSDO, IMDO. Each of these procedures can scientifically move your bones. Combined all together with a neckbrace facepuller, you'll get the equivalent of a Lefort 4.
these are expensive though, how would i convince my parents to get me that jfl

How much shekels for all 3