Have any of y’all ever been cold approached by a girl?

Zeta

Zeta

Traded my sanity for ascension
Never happend to me :feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, Beetlejuice, AscensionUwU and 3 others
I'm too intimidating irl I only got messaged

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
yeah

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss, HarrierDuBois, datboijj and 2 others
when i was like hella young yea, but pickup ruined all that shut man

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, slavicpsycho, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
Twice in the gym only. But I never go out, so I might have missed opportunities. I only leave the house for work and gym, maybe some groceries after gym. But that’s it.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, reddotguy, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
Twice in the gym only. But I never go out, so I might have missed opportunities. I only leave the house for work and gym, maybe some groceries after gym. But that’s it.
Real, me too. Maybe I should explore a bit more

• +1
Reactions: reddotguy, Costcosuperstore and moreroidsmoredates
Real, me too. Maybe I should explore a bit more
If you get ioi just approach. 90% succes rate after getting ioi.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, lemonnz and Zeta
I have a few times

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
If you get ioi just approach. 90% succes rate after getting ioi.
I got a lot from a stacy at the gym yesterday but was too pussy to approach, i didnt wanna come over as a sperg

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and moreroidsmoredates
I got a lot from a stacy at the gym yesterday but was too pussy to approach, i didnt wanna come over as a sperg
and ull pron never see her again so even if she thought u were an autists ur basically in the same situation

• +1
and ull pron never see her again so even if she thought u were an autists ur basically in the same situation
Nah I’m positive that I will see her again :hnghn:

yeah but they weren't attractive sadly
one was also like 13 and i got scared and ran away

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Like 7 times I think

• Woah
Reactions: Axii
Just approach bro. Which signs she gave u?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reddotguy, Costcosuperstore, AOL and 1 other person
Too many times esp in grocery stores and department stores. Once I was in Macy's and took a shortcut through the female clothing section and ugh, wrong area! It was the underwear department. When I realized where I was, I felt, Oh, shit. Here it comes. And speaking of the Devil, a woman approached holding a pair of underwear and said, "Could you go to the changing room with me so I can put these on and get your honest opinion?" Smh. I ignored her and took off running. I had to! She was a blonde in her twenties with a skinny waist. Ugh, jeeper creepers! I know where that shit will lead. No, thank you. If you catch my drift.

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, HTNcutecel, terrygoldern and 2 others
Too many times esp in grocery stores and department stores. Once I was in Macy's and took a shortcut through the female clothing section and ugh, wrong area! It was the underwear department. When I realized where I was, I felt, Oh, shit. Here it comes. And speaking of the Devil, a woman approached holding a pair of underwear and said, "Could you go to the changing room with me so I can put these on and get your honest opinion?" Smh. I ignored her and took off running. I had to! She was a blonde in her twenties with a skinny waist. Ugh, jeeper creepers! I know where that shit will lead. No, thank you. If you catch my drift.
Tales of Mumbai

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and BigJimsWornOutTires
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
what does it mean like someone asked you out?
or just a girl went to talk to you with suggesting gestures and tone that obviously implies she wants to be with you?
and you never really seen her before

• +1
Eye contact like 4 times, but like i noticed her trying to sneak a little peek a few times
Just hold the eye contact and smile, is she smiles back approach. 99% guarantee result.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Zeta
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Nope

• So Sad
  • +1
Once in New York (the Village) I was standing behind this girl waiting at a crosswalk. She turned around and noticed me, looked me up and down, smiled and said, "Hi, what's your name?" I was desperately looking for a somewhere to piss so I didn't chat her up.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Clark69, BigJimsWornOutTires and Zeta
Once in New York (the Village) I was standing behind this girl waiting at a crosswalk. She turned around and noticed me, looked me up and down, smiled and said, "Hi, what's your name?" I was desperately looking for a somewhere to piss so I didn't chat her up.
unlucky

• +1
Reactions: crawlspace
I was desperately looking for a somewhere to piss so I didn't chat her up.
Hello! The fuck. She knew that buddy. It was the same as saying, "I'm that toilet."

when i was in uni a mtb approached me

• +1
Yes, one black girl here in America

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, lemonnz and 케이제이
Yes but only at the gym

had 3 all mtb below but i was pushing subhuman

• JFL
Happened once while I was at an amusement park. But she was trying to make fun of me because her friends were watching from afar.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69 and Zeta
Happened once while I was at an amusement park. But she was trying to make fun of me because her friends were watching from afar.
Brutal... :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
I had more approaches (2) than compliments (0) in my entire life.

Last edited:
yes once at school back when i was lean and well groomed

U think I would be on this forum if I had?

• JFL
Yea, twice. once while i was walking home from the gym a girl was staring at me and came up to me and complimented me, me being the fucking autist i am said thanks quietly and walked away, and the other time was some girl the year below me at my school asking for my snapchat but i said no because some cucked guys were calling me a pedophile

• So Sad
Yea, twice. once while i was walking home from the gym a girl was staring at me and came up to me and complimented me, me being the fucking autist i am said thanks quietly and walked away, and the other time was some girl the year below me at my school asking for my snapchat but i said no because some cucked guys were calling me a pedophile
unfortunate... fuck those guys

A couple of times.

• +1
Reactions: 9cel
unfortunate... fuck those guys
Just goes to show how guys will throw you under the bus for a chance at some scraps of pussy, “bros before hoes” is BULLshit, male nature is inherently competitive

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Zeta
Just goes to show how guys will throw you under the bus for a chance at some scraps of pussy, “bros before hoes” is BULLshit, male nature is inherently competitive
you real for this

yes and its never worth it

its so unnatractive ngl

girl approaching me instantly tells me she is either off mentally, low value in general or just a hoe

in all of the situations not something id be willing to do

• +1