Have any of you been to rural country?

Imretarded?

Imretarded?

Femalegaze maxxed to rope
I remember going out before and there was fuck all to do and everyone was old, ugly or both.

Jfl imagine living rural, it's bad living in the suburbs from amenities being far away but jfl at having to drive a full hour to reach any decent area.

These mother fuckers are burning ants with magnifying glass for fun:feelswhat:

And if you think dating is hard in suburbs and city, you ain't seen fucking shit. Imagine living life and there are legit like zero women your age or even younger than you (@Aladin this one's for you my pedo friend).

@Darkeningstar @iloveboobs @Gaygymmaxx @kaligula567 @ryuken @wishIwasSalludon @cromagnon @bourgeoizyzz

• +1
Reactions: Acion, Darkeningstar and NZb6Air
I live in rural country.

Did I mention that in my posts?

My dating life is non existent. But it always was.

• So Sad
Reactions: Imretarded?
I live in rural country.

Did I mention that in my posts?

My dating life is non existent. But it always was.
will you move to city?

living in one rn. it's boring, cold, isolated, and there's nothing to do if you're a young incel. pretty cool and comfortable if you're a family man, though

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and NZb6Air
living in one rn. it's boring, cold, isolated, and there's nothing to do if you're a young incel. pretty cool and comfortable if you're a family man, though
I'm currently planning on moving country. The cities are shit here. Looking for a place that has decent housing close to city or even inside like 1800s
No im poor.
fuck:feelswhy:

I'm currently planning on moving country. The cities are shit here. Looking for a place that has decent housing close to city or even inside like 1800s
a lot of places like those. depending on the location of the town, the prices of groceries may be higher than it would in the city because of stocking and delivery costs along with less customers + less competition
moneymaxxing is limited too because of a smaller job market, not too many high paying jobs either
it's great if you like peace and nature, and dislike night life

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and NZb6Air
a lot of places like those. depending on the location of the town, the prices of groceries may be higher than it would in the city because of stocking and delivery costs along with less customers + less competition
moneymaxxing is limited too because of a smaller job market, not too many high paying jobs either
it's great if you like peace and nature, and dislike night life
cant you just fuck the retarded bitch of the village

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acion and Imretarded?
cant you just fuck the retarded bitch of the village
you underestimate how quickly rumours go around and how bad they can affect your situation jfl
i've seen many people get bullied out of town because of bad reputation

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air and Imretarded?
you underestimate how quickly rumours go around and how bad they can affect your situation jfl
i've seen many people get bullied out of town because of bad reputation
A nigga gotta do what a nigga gotta do

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Clark69
Yes, and some people gave me dirty looks, especially those of a certain age. Maybe they thought I was gay

• JFL
Yes, and some people gave me dirty looks, especially those of a certain age. Maybe they thought I was gay
little do they know, you refuse bussy. you're straight asf

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
little do they know, you refuse bussy. you're straight asf
In some rural areas here in Italy if you have an earring and are prettyboy they think you are a fuggut

• JFL
In some rural areas here in Italy if you have an earring and are prettyboy they think you are a fuggut
average rural italian male
IMG 7692

average urban italian male
IMG 7883

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar