Have any of you ever gotten complimented by a female?

mplayer1234

mplayer1234

Banned
Some of us have and a lot of us haven't but I am just curious and tell me your experiences.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 25thpercentile human
First of all, ArabIncel rated me 6-7/10 and 5.5-5.25, which roughly equates to 6 psl because you look better in motion. Sure, I did send him the gay ass pic of me with my shirt down, but it doesn't matter, since it's for non lens distorted rating. The girl's name is indeed Jessica, The pictures I've sent of her are indeed legit, the conversation is indeed legit, her addy is down below and you guys can ban me if you want but I will not send further down of the convo, because after that its just me talking about "do I look good or no" **validation begging** and she said yeah and all that. It is not a larp, I am fucking serious, you can join me in VC and I will prove it. The screenshot is low quality due to a LockStar samsung module which allows for more screenshot taking capabilities by scrolling down since I have a samsung galaxy s8+. It is a exynos so font can easily be changed. I am not a larper, and all of this is indeed real, say except for the nudes because I obviously can't send a 16 year old's nudes because I respect this server and you guys. The nudes are from the web, but she did send me her boob pics on snap, which have been now deleted since I could not screenshot or change convo settings because she would be suspicious. I firmly believe that I am not 6 psl, and that I am indeed narcy, which is the truth. I apologize if I am making any of you guys feel bad, I really do not want to end up like Titbot. All of this is indeed real.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Justttt, Dogs, RichardSpencel and 5 others
no, only once by a 70 year old granny who told me i had nice curly hair JFL

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human, RichardSpencel, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
This latina called me cute once, and this white chick complimented my art in art class

I've gotten more just cant seem to remember

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and mplayer1234
First of all, ArabIncel rated me 6-7/10 and 5.5-5.25, which roughly equates to 6 psl because you look better in motion. Sure, I did send him the gay ass pic of me with my shirt down, but it doesn't matter, since it's for non lens distorted rating. The girl's name is indeed Jessica, The pictures I've sent of her are indeed legit, the conversation is indeed legit, her addy is down below and you guys can ban me if you want but I will not send further down of the convo, because after that its just me talking about "do I look good or no" **validation begging** and she said yeah and all that. It is not a larp, I am fucking serious, you can join me in VC and I will prove it. The screenshot is low quality due to a LockStar samsung module which allows for more screenshot taking capabilities by scrolling down since I have a samsung galaxy s8+. It is a exynos so font can easily be changed. I am not a larper, and all of this is indeed real, say except for the nudes because I obviously can't send a 16 year old's nudes because I respect this server and you guys. The nudes are from the web, but she did send me her boob pics on snap, which have been now deleted since I could not screenshot or change convo settings because she would be suspicious. I firmly believe that I am not 6 psl, and that I am indeed narcy, which is the truth. I apologize if I am making any of you guys feel bad, I really do not want to end up like Titbot. All of this is indeed real.
No worries I believe you

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
once in 5th grade my crush told me i look insanely good in my graduation pic and immediately asked for a copy of it before covering her mouth after realizing what she said. never got better than that

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: JMax, RichardSpencel, mplayer1234 and 1 other person
All the time but i don't care or believe them

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JMax, THEMOGEE, RichardSpencel and 2 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 25thpercentile human and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
During my last birthday, a girl in class, I had talked to and dmed a few times the year before, came up to me and said Happy Birthday and told my I look good in my new glasses.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, RichardSpencel and 25thpercentile human
Did you ask her out?
no cus i was a wuss. saw her last summer but was with ppl and didnt want to. i will eventually.... i promise to god i will

• +1
Did you ask her out?

What do you they tell you?
Tell me i'm hot or compliment my body, shit like that. I don't care tho unless shes really hot and i'm craving her validation. If its just a normal girl then its whatever. Probably how girls are used to guys calling them "Beautiful" Everyday but they dont care cause its just an average guy, if its chad they care.

• JFL
Reactions: mplayer1234
  • +1
  • Hmm...
no cus i was a wuss. saw her last summer but was with ppl and didnt want to. i will eventually.... i promise to god i will

Does she still give u iois?

that was in 5th grade bhai

• +1
  • JFL
Tell me i'm hot or compliment my body, shit like that. I don't care tho unless shes really hot and i'm craving her validation. If its just a normal girl then its whatever. Probably how girls are used to guys calling them "Beautiful" Everyday but they dont care cause its just an average guy, if its chad they care.
Ohh I can relate but I've never been called hot before

• +1
Not a single gallon of compliments

• +1
Yes, have been called hot by numerous girlfriends, FWB, and platonic female friends.

My favorite compliment I've ever received is when I was about to leave a girls apartment (tinder date, I kept trying to physically escalate but she would kinda throw me off so I decided to leave) and she said "no waittt.... I need you to stay for something" in a very puppy dog voice. I turned and looked at her and said "what?" And she said "read between the lines handsome" while patting her bed and before I knew it I was balls deep with no condom fucking her doggy style.

Just the way she delivered it was like she was overcome with sexual desire it made me feel really good about myself for a few days.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JMax, DoctorPMA, Stingray and 3 others
Yes, have been called hot by numerous girlfriends, FWB, and platonic female friends.

My favorite compliment I've ever received is when I was about to leave a girls apartment (tinder date, I kept trying to physically escalate but she would kinda throw me off so I decided to leave) and she said "no waittt.... I need you to stay for something" in a very puppy dog voice. I turned and looked at her and said "what?" And she said "read between the lines handsome" and before I knew it I was balls deep with no condom fucking her doggy style.

Just the way she delivered it was like she was overcome with sexual desire it made me feel really good about myself for a few days.
hot

• Love it
Reactions: 25thpercentile human

My favorite compliment I've ever received is when I was about to leave a girls apartment (tinder date, I kept trying to physically escalate but she would kinda throw me off so I decided to leave) and she said "no waittt.... I need you to stay for something" in a very puppy dog voice. I turned and looked at her and said "what?" And she said "read between the lines handsome" and before I knew it I was balls deep with no condom fucking her doggy style.

just busted a nut reading that

• +1
yes
On eyebrows
Eyelashes

Eyes in general, physique sometimes, and voice.
and once on my beard jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DoctorPMA and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Yea in year 8, I was on the bus and a year 11 girl sitting near me said to her friends that I was really cute

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
When I was in my prime ages (15 to 16 and 21 to 22), I have had 5-6 girls (total strangers) telling me I was cute/beautiful. Too high inhib to even make the conversation, I would just say thanks and walk away.

I have rotted instead of slaying and I'm almost 26 and never been so ugly. It's over. But at least I can say I was at least chadlite back in the days.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
ur mom doesnt count faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, chadpreetcel123, Borneon_Tyger and 1 other person
When I was in my prime ages (15 to 16 and 21 to 22), I have had 5-6 girls (total strangers) telling me I was cute/beautiful. Too high inhib to even make the conversation, I would just say thanks and walk away.

I have rotted instead of slaying and I'm almost 26 and never been so ugly. It's over. But at least I can say I was at least chadlite back in the days.
so sad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Everyone has

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and chadpreetcel123
been called handsome/
eyes were called nice ONE TIME.

• JFL
  • +1
Some of us have and a lot of us haven't but I am just curious and tell me your experiences.
Too many compliments about height, white teeth and eyes (only a few for eyes), i don't keep count of them.

• JFL
  • +1
One time an old lady I work with said, "you're so handsome when you smile"...

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
A woman said I had pretty eyes, but she’s a dumb bitch falling for color halo when I have UEE and recessed infraorbitals.