have any of you gotten a haircut that looks terrible

J

justhereforratings

Iron
JFL. i went to the barber yesterday and told him to do whatever he think would look good. he did and completely fucked my hair. makes it look like im balding and super short and just looks fucking awful. im embarassed to meet with friends because of how shit it looks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Over
JFL. i went to the barber yesterday and told him to do whatever he think would look good. he did and completely fucked my hair. makes it look like im balding and super short and just looks fucking awful. im embarassed to meet with friends because of how shit it looks
Over

When I was 18 and a senior in high school I had long hair that would go to my belly button. I shaved all that shit to a number 1, which made me realize my hairline is a NW2, made me look like an Auschwitz survivor or a cancer patient, and made all the girls lose all interest in me. I was literally skeleton mode and that long hair really compensated for it.

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2621
Yes, everytime I cut my hair.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
Word of advice. Never let normies do haircut propositions for you. They dont know how important hair is to fraud your skull width. Grow out your hair and look for some medium length haircuts.

I can give you a few ideas:
Francisco Lachowski 2011
I show this picture to my hairstylist. No gay fade, longer fringe swooped on side.

29740809 580822202291394 6111293452056526848 n
Requires less styling I think.

Remember to never go with sides shaved to your scalp or any fades.

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro, Wannabe6ft2 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
havent ever got a good haircut my entire life, ded srs. retard barbers think everyone has the same hair texture, so they just give the typical undercut with long top, not looking at my headshape, not noticing my ears that stick out a really little bit and not realizing that i have nw2+ thin hair so i wont be able to get volume
i learned from my mistakes and now im finally growing it out.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Wannabe6ft2, oldcell and 1 other person
cut your own hair.

cut your own hair.
Dont cut your own hair.

havent ever got a good haircut my entire life, ded srs. retard barbers think everyone has the same hair texture, so they just give the typical undercut with long top, not looking at my headshape, not noticing my ears that stick out a really little bit and not realizing that i have nw2+ thin hair so i wont be able to get volume
i learned from my mistakes and now im finally growing it out.
You 16 with nw2? God damn... go fringe.

Dont cut your own hair.

You 16 with nw2? God damn... go fringe.
i do faggot looking volumeless curtains. they hide my temples very well, and go well with my prettyboy pheno

• +1
Reactions: Over
How actual..I got one extremely terrible 10 days ago ,and it happens from time to time,
I was seriously thinking about not leaving the home for two weeks

My hair always look best three weeks after it’s been cut.

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro
thought i did every time. Then I realized it was just my hairline.

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
i have never ever had a bad haircut before

Word of advice. Never let normies do haircut propositions for you. They dont know how important hair is to fraud your skull width. Grow out your hair and look for some medium length haircuts.

View attachment 166543 I show this picture to my hairstylist. No gay fade, longer fringe swooped on side.

View attachment 166544 Requires less styling I think.

Fades are ugly af

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2

View attachment 166543 I show this picture to my hairstylist. No gay fade, longer fringe swooped on side.

View attachment 166544 Requires less styling I think.

So much fucking this. You'd think hair dressers would be clued onto this but apparently no

• +1
Reactions: Over
Have any of you gotten a face that is terrible?

Ye one time I got 3 on the top and the sides, looked like a retard