Have any of you seen a therapist? What's the process?

D

Deleted member 29250

Bronze
Here are my symptoms. Does it seem like i'm depressed?

I think of roping almost daily even though I know I probably don't have the balls to do it anytime soon. Still, it's a relaxing thought.

I genuinely hate myself and almost everything about me.

I am very insecure and even when people are nice to me or show me affection, i'm extremely wary of their intentions because I don't believe they could like someone like me.

I don't really want to do anything because everything feels pointless and I do think I will sudoku myself eventually.

Does this sound like depression or just me being a sad kunt? Are there any jew meds that will make me feel better?

How do I even go about getting diagnosed? Go to my GP and tell him i'm sad?
I just have so many bottled up emotions I want to talk with someone about and some jew meds that will numb everything and make me a zombie. I'm sick of feeling.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: normie_joe, Bakin donuts 🍩 and bishōnenmaxxer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Esteban1997, Lefty Rankin, justleavemealone and 1 other person
start running

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
Just suimaxx bro

yes. I have also been rejected by 3 who were 'not equipped to deal with my issues.'

my advide:

do not take the jew pills

if you are not severly mentally ill, do not do therapy

get a good therapist who is a male and not young

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, TheDragon, Prince88 and 3 others
yes. I have also been rejected by 3 who were 'not equipped to deal with my issues.'

my advide:

do not take the jew pills

if you are not severly mentally ill, do not do therapy

get a good therapist who is a male and not young
Why shouldn't I take jew pills? I just want to not feel terrible all the time

Why shouldn't I take jew pills? I just want to not feel terrible all the time
adjust lifestyle and diet b4 u do that. detox from tech, find religion, etc, do all tha stuff. its a shitty system, depression, illness, etc are all on the rise as a byproduct of modern living. they rather put you on pills to lobotomize you then have a populas of unhappy (thus not subservient) citizens. The side effects are not worth it. You would be better off taking TRT tbh, dont suggest it, just sayin'

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29250
My guess is you're 16-19. Honestly after doing therapy when I was a youngin, you eventually realize that nobody can change your life but you. Your therapist doesn't know you, and they're actually incentivized to keep you depressed so you keep coming back. Your best bet is to confide and open up to your family (because they ACTUALLY love you) or close friends. DO NOT take any ssri's. Everyone I know that's tried them eventually comes off because they zombify you.

• +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, Bakin donuts 🍩, Esteban1997 and 2 others
adjust lifestyle and diet b4 u do that. detox from tech, find religion, etc, do all tha stuff. its a shitty system, depression, illness, etc are all on the rise as a byproduct of modern living. they rather put you on pills to lobotomize you then have a populas of unhappy (thus not subservient) citizens. The side effects are not worth it. You would be better off taking TRT tbh, dont suggest it, just sayin'
My diet is alright. I'm not unhealthy. I still feel terrible. My mindset is terrible and I hate myself.
What side effects should I expect on SSRIs?

My diet is alright. I'm not unhealthy. I still feel terrible. My mindset is terrible and I hate myself.
What side effects should I expect on SSRIs?
depends. take it from me, ive been on SSRIs for years, mainly prozac. its case by case, but you can expect feeling lathargic on almost all of them. will demasculize you if you catch my drift, possibly in more ways then one.

• +1
My guess is you're 16-19. Honestly after doing therapy when I was a youngin, you eventually realize that nobody can change your life but you. Your therapist doesn't know you, and they're actually incentivized to keep you depressed so you keep coming back. Your best bet is to confide and open up to your family (because they ACTUALLY love you) or close friends. DO NOT take any ssri's. Everyone I know that's tried them eventually comes off because they zombify you.
I'm 22.

My family is terrible and a big reason for a lot of my problems. They don't care about me. I don't really have close friends. So no one close I can talk to. I want to be zombified tbh. Better than feeling like shit everyday. And what exactly does that mean anyway? Like I won't be sad or happy?

depends. take it from me, ive been on SSRIs for years, mainly prozac. its case by case, but you can expect feeling lathargic on almost all of them. will demasculize you if you catch my drift, possibly in more ways then one.
Will it affect gymcelling?

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
No Never

• +1
Sadly i'm not a low inhib psychopath like Tate. If I want my jew pills I gotta talk to someone
Dude's not a psychopath. He's actually a good hearted guy. Aggressive but good hearted.

I'm 22.

My family is terrible and a big reason for a lot of my problems. They don't care about me. I don't really have close friends. So no one close I can talk to. I want to be zombified tbh. Better than feeling like shit everyday. And what exactly does that mean anyway? Like I won't be sad or happy?

Will it affect gymcelling?
You sissy.

Brutal

Most people that successful are. Also what do you mean good hearted guy jfl. He's just another form of PUA/ manosphere groomer trying to make money out of hopeless incel men.
No, you can see it in his eyes. He's genuinely passionate about the things he rants about. Making money off losers might be an immoral endeavor, but that's just one aspect of his persona, and it doesn't make him a psychopath.

No, you can see it in his eyes. He's genuinely passionate about the things he rants about. Making money off losers might be an immoral endeavor, but that's just one aspect of his persona, and it doesn't make him a psychopath.
He's passionate about making money off losers

Therapy is cope.

They are not your friends and cannot be trusted.

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
So? Does that make someone a psychopath?
You can clearly see he only cares about his own well being. That's the case for most ultra rich people.

You can clearly see he only cares about his own well being. That's the case for most ultra rich people.
I think you're a tad paranoid in that regard.

I think of roping almost daily even though I know I probably don't have the balls to do it anytime soon. Still, it's a relaxing thought.

I am very insecure and even when people are nice to me or show me affection, i'm extremely wary of their intentions because I don't believe they could like someone like me.

I don't really want to do anything because everything feels pointless and I do think I will sudoku myself eventually.

Does this sound like depression or just me being a sad kunt? Are there any jew meds that will make me feel better?

I just have so many bottled up emotions I want to talk with someone about and some jew meds that will numb everything and make me a zombie. I'm sick of feeling.
I went to a consultation for adhd medicine with my mom. She started being a fanatic, talking about how I spout about jews and say hateful things about them.

I go to my next meeting with a kike and he instantly brings "I see you have hateful thoughts about jews". I tell him that isnt really something thats a problem and my idiot mom was playing the victim.

He then proceeds to throw a jew fit the entire time when I tell him I cant really make the morning appointments because of work.

Oh and they charged me $300 for a muslim to swab my mouth for my DNA for some "jew pill compatibility test".

Don't go to jew therapy. Not once. Not ever. Literally kike witchcraft mind control

• JFL
No but iM GONNA try it when I return to college

• +1
Not really. Also most of what he says is completely retarded and appeals to teenage ethnics.

Take this video for example:

"Robin Williams killed himself because he went to therapy" jfl
I'd say so. Therapy would probably drive people to kill themselves. Mother made me go for a few sessions when I was about 14. What a crock of sh*t.

• JFL

To be honest he has a point therapy is a dumbass way to cope why waste your time talking to someone who doesnt give a shit about You they only care about the money You hand them

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Lefty Rankin
To be honest he has a point therapy is a dumbass way to cope why waste your time talking to someone who doesnt give a shit about You they only care about the money You hand them
And who says you gotta talk to someone about something traumatic in order to process it? I've never felt that need. That's a myth.

I've been taking medications for My violent tendencies for 5 years wanna know what i'm tired of? I'm tired of depending on a fucking medications to calm My nerves I want to get rid of them but i feel like an idiot when i take them it's like i can't think clearly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
I've been taking medications for My violent tendencies for 5 years wanna know what i'm tired of? I'm tired of depending on a fucking medications to calm My nerves I want to get rid of them but i feel like an idiot when i take them it's like i can't think clearly
Take ashwaganda

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
And who says you gotta talk to someone about something traumatic in order to process it? I've never felt that need. That's a myth.
Thats what I said they only care about the money they don't care about You.. if You died they wouldnt give a shit about me or You just rely on yourself or talk to a family member or close friend but therapy is a fucking joke

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
How do you feel like an idiot when you take them?

How do you feel like an idiot when you take them?
My body doesnt need them anymore whenever I take them they have no effect on me and when i stop taking them nothing happens so tbh the medications isnt working on me but My parents insist me to keep taking them but I don't want to I feel smarter and more relaxed when i don't take them

• +1
Yeah seen like 6 different therapists and shrinks over the last 4 years.

They give u pills but long term u wanna avoid them.

They also sent me to the psyche ward 4 times, but it was pretty cool, met interesting people and pretty damn good food, but it was all white people food, so just be weary of that if ur not into it

I think you need to find religion lokey. Gives you a sense of purpose in a sense. I def have felt how you have felt before. But def detox from tech and shit. Personally, I'm in one of those meditation cults if you wanna call it that. Its bluepilled in a sense, but it def gives me purpose and a higher meaning. My parent's were in this cult and by extension me since birth. I rejected it for some time, but I came back cause it actually made me happy and gave me purpose. You need god no lie. You can be blackpilled and find the universe. I've been super deep into the whole spiritual texts of the past. They lokey have some truth on how to live your life. Bible and Bhagavat Gita are good reads. It might be cope, but it helps you accept what you were given in life.