autistic_tendencies

autistic_tendencies

Charisma Charm and Personality
What are the chances these type of elite hunting groups exist irl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Gonthar, MaestheticMaso, Manletmachine and 5 others
100%. This epstein shit and so on is just the tip of the iceberg. You know peter scully?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44730, BigJimsWornOutTires, Deleted member 29581 and 1 other person
I DIDN'T WATCH THESE JEW MOVIES
BUT I WILL LET YOU KNOW SOMETHING
THEY PRACTICE BLACK MAGICK, DO SODOMY RITUALS, ETC... THEY WORSHIP SATAN. I HAVE 100% CERTAINTY THEY HAVE DONE EVERY BAD THING YOU CAN IMAGINE.

CHRIST IS THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: MaestheticMaso, Manletmachine, Deleted member 29581 and 3 others
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and autistic_tendencies
Tf is that ?

Tf is that ?
Brutally tortured and executed children in SEA to sell the videofootage on the black market. As degenerate and violent as possible

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, Mosh12 and Nick.Harte
Brutally tortured and executed children in SEA to sell the videofootage on the black market. As degenerate and violent as possible
Jesus. The hell are these videos.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
THEY PRACTICE BLACK MAGICK, DO SODOMY RITUALS, ETC... THEY WORSHIP SATAN. I HAVE 100% CERTAINTY THEY HAVE DONE EVERY BAD THING YOU CAN IMAGINE.

Will Christ give me a slavic ginger stacey?

• JFL
Reactions: diamondbill
Watched only the first one.

Yes, those things definitely happen irl and there are probably even more, sick, twisted and deranged things that are happening in this world which we can't even comprehend.

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso, raumDEuter, murdah and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and murdah
Sex Trafficking is the 2nd highest crime industry in the world, so yeah this shit happens very often you’d be surprised almost.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
  • +1
Reactions: raumDEuter and autistic_tendencies
Ever wonder how they come up with these movie ideas in the first place
they didn’t even hide it in the last installment of the films. you’d be coping to say these were all sadistic fantasies just thought up

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and autistic_tendencies

I agree with most but jesus was a sandnigger jew.

They exist.

Toilet Err GIF

• Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 44730 and autistic_tendencies
Only in bulgaria and romania, ive seen them.

• Hmm...
They exist, the trilogy was shit tho. Only the first one is good.

then you clearly know nothing about it
Excuse me?
That middle eastern religion would have never been able to spread if the jews told them the truth and said "hey white Europeans, jesus was much darker than you and he also got a hook nose".

• JFL
These movies came out right around the time of Guantanomo Bay stuff was goin on. I think the masses going and watching theses movies acted as a way of gaining consent and a moral low-ground for the American people. When people watched these movies, they were in a way complicit by proxy on a cultural level. It softly tied us to those events.

They exist and they were us.

• Woah
These movies came out right around the time of Guantanomo Bay stuff was goin on. I think the masses going and watching theses movies acted as a way of gaining consent and a moral low-ground for the American people. When people watched these movies, they were in a way complicit by proxy on a cultural level. It softly tied us to those events.

They exist and they were us.

Yeah good info. They also used mainstream American pop music to torture prisoners

where do you have this pedo shit from?
The bunny is not a fucking pedo. He's a bunny using a human public restroom. He should use his own damn shithole in the woods but he's making a stand, a sit more or less, that bunnies too can be humans.

The bunny is not a fucking pedo. He's a bunny using a human public restroom. He should use his own damn shithole in the woods but he's making a stand, a sit more or less, that bunnies too can be humans.
Sure and guys who cut their dicks and balls of can be women too.:rolleyes:

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires