have anyone got fillers on browridge / glabella ?

C

chigoha

get looks or die trying
i can't find a single result of browridge / glabella fillers

it's already difficult to find fillers results of men , and the very few results we see are from bluepilled injectors

Browridge fillers are highly prone to migration so they're usually not very recommended I think, I could be wrong though. There are implants but IIRC only Eppley has documented results.

Here are two results I found on Eppley's site:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Browridge fillers are highly prone to migration so they're usually not very recommended I think, I could be wrong though. There are implants but IIRC only Eppley has documented results.

Here are two results I found on Eppley's site:
View attachment 1605293
yeh but why getting invasive cuts and being put to sleep to place an implant that you can mimic by injecting filler ?

i don't think it's impossible to get, it's just that people are fucking bluepilled so no one went to an injector and asked for browridge fillers

that's why you see way more female results than male results in surgeries and fillers , it's because women are way more blackpilled than us

yeh but why getting invasive cuts and being put to sleep to place an implant that you can mimic by injecting filler ?
Because like I said, you run the risk of fillers migrating from your browridge area.

i don't think it's impossible to get, it's just that people are fucking bluepilled so no one went to an injector and asked for browridge fillers

that's why you see way more female results than male results in surgeries and fillers , it's because women are way more blackpilled than us
Obviously women are blackpilled on looks from the moment they're conscious. You don't see results for this surgery probably because it's only men that get it, which means it has to be someone who's a user here or otherwise it'll be nearly impossible because this kind of surgery is very much unknown.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
yes i got it done a year ago

I have the exact opposite problem, i wouldn't raccomend them if you don't want to have always a shadow between your eyes(maybe moderately can work tho)

Last edited: