have been cumming blood for past few days, should I be worried?

NoCope

NoCope

Gold
im dead serious btw. lately my cum had a bit of blood in it, maybe about 1:10 blood to cum ratio, it's often unmixed with cum, so safe to infer that if there is any physical damage, it's probably not located in the balls cuz that shit would have mixed all up after travelling vas deferens. no other issues. i am not scared, but this is weird to say the least

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: mathis, gargomel, SubhumanCurrycel and 4 others
Nah it’s totally normal to cum blood

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mathis, gargomel, SubhumanCurrycel and 7 others
nah it’s cool man ur just on ur period

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mathis, gargomel, Tallooksmaxxer and 6 others
nigga why are you telling org and not going to a doctor:feelsuhh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, SubhumanCurrycel, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
im dead serious btw. lately my cum had a bit of blood in it, maybe about 1:10 blood to cum ratio, it's often unmixed with cum, so safe to infer that if there is any physical damage, it's probably not located in the balls cuz that shit would have mixed all up after travelling vas deferens. no other issues. i am not scared, but this is weird to say the least
you going to die propably:ogre:

bhai go to a doctor
aint that deep bro

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
balls cancer my nigga, your cooked dont cope behind chatgpt

this forum is way too neurotic and anxious, shit not that deep :rolleyes:

• So Sad
Reactions: StarvedEpi
Oh you started your periods? Its not talked much because its not viewed well but we have periods too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTNcutecel and NoCope
Unironically good advice blood and semen are extremely nutrient dense and Ive eaten both
i've got two for one combo happening rn in case ur interested

• +1
i've got two for one combo happening rn in case ur interested
Blood is the elixir of life. Thats why its demonized (quite literally) and the elites tell you not to consume it. Semen is good to, just way less nutrient dense

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cc_7373 and aesthetic beauty
Go to the hospital

Blood is the elixir of life. Thats why its demonized (quite literally) and the elites tell you not to consume it. Semen is good to, just way less nutrient dense
Thats why those blood drinking African tribes have such bones and height

• +1
Thats why those blood drinking African tribes have such bones and height
Exactly. White people used to drink blood too before christianity feminized and weakened them

• +1
Reactions: cc_7373
mix it up for french fries bhai

what the fuck cunt