Have girls approached you

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
How many girls have approached you first and made the first move?

For me I’ve had 13 that I can remember and I do remember these very clearly because it was such a shock to me.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 3328
Actually yes.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Only one straight up approach, 4-5 subtle approaches or her friends telling me she likes me.

Overall approaches on the streets or girls asking me for my snap or someshit idk how much that is

• +1

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
1584364817895-png.310577

• +1

For me I’ve had 13 that I can remember and I do remember these very clearly because it was such a shock to me.
My mom approaches me everyday does that count?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, RichardSpencel and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
No

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kingkellz
yes

• +1
Reactions: Heirio, Deleted member 3043 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
every time i've gone to a club or party since new years (4 times) i've had at least 1 girl be interested in me. none of them directly approached me though. it was either their friends or their actions that made it obvious. girls are pussies.
Girls are not pussy bro
Get that nose job and they will approach I promise

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 3043 and androgenic
I get 7 psl jbs approaching me all the time bro

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
yup, but not today anymore

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 3328

Like only 4.

• +1
What's the point my autism drives them away

Probably like 5. A few other catcalls also

Yes, once
same when i was 13 and my height was super great back then, its a shame that i stoped growing early

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
in high school i had a few tbh it was mostly their friends asking for them though, one time a girl asked me for her friend i thought it was her white friend and gave my SC then when she added me i found out it was the black one :lul::forcedsmile:

i... just can't deal with these brag threads any more. i want to rope.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
just one approached and that was oneitis

in 2018 a 45% bodyfat landwhale flirted with me, but I rejected her

Last edited:
  • +1
it happens

specially after i gymaxxed

some ask for my number indirectly and date and stuff

• +1
the most obvious ones ive had include a woman passing by me on the street and looking me up and down while smiling in my eyes, a professor that used to touch me, smile at stare at me during lecture, and let me revise quizzes/homework after i handed them in already. ive also had a bartender give me free drinks and stare into my eyes for like 5 seconds while smiling.

i dont even leave the house much

the rest were more subtle but still somewhat obvious

• +1
@Amnesia

• +1
an actual approach in public? only once

A year ago, I was walking home from school and was really depressed and bored. I see these two girls from a school close to mine (they were wearing the school's uniform) who are walking pretty slow with their phones in their hands ahead of me. I speed-walk past them since im trying to get home asap so i can just cope with my vidya. Im looking down at the floor lost in thought not really paying attention and then suddenly one of the girls appears infront of me and says "EXCUSE ME, can my friend get your snapchat" or something along those lines, i look at her face for half a second, still walking not stopping and then look back down at the floor and say "no sorry" since i didnt even have a phone at the time. I was half too depressed to pay full attention to what she was saying and half thought she was trying to do something sketchy/pull a prank or something. Processed this only once I was in my room playing vidya, though to be fair im still not sure if she was trying to tease me or not to this day since she said "excuse me" in a condescending kind of manner

her friend she was walking with was a lightskin mulatto with curly hair and i dont really remember her face at all, i remember the face of the girl who walked up to me though and she was like a 4/10, if she was hot i probably would have paid attention more
an actual approach in public? only once

A year ago, I was walking home from school and was really depressed and bored. I see these two girls from a school close to mine (they were wearing the school's uniform) who are walking pretty slow with their phones in their hands ahead of me. I speed-walk past them since im trying to get home asap so i can just cope with my vidya. Im looking down at the floor lost in thought not really paying attention and then suddenly one of the girls appears infront of me and says "EXCUSE ME, can my friend get your snapchat" or something along those lines, i look at her face for half a second, still walking not stopping and then look back down at the floor and say "no sorry" since i didnt even have a phone at the time. I was half too depressed to pay full attention to what she was saying and half thought she was trying to do something sketchy/pull a prank or something. Processed this only once I was in my room playing vidya, though to be fair im still not sure if she was trying to tease me or not to this day since she said "excuse me" in a condescending kind of manner

her friend she was walking with was a lightskin mulatto with curly hair and i dont really remember her face at all, i remember the face of the girl who walked up to me though and she was like a 4/10, if she was hot i probably would have paid attention more
dn rd ngl

Last edited:
  • +1
Around 7 or 8 have shown obvious ioi's

decent looking girls too, I'm 16 so i will get more probably

No and dont want to now im in a point in my life that I dont care anymore

• +1
NEVER

• +1
What the fuck? You get approached? How and when?

• +1
yea pretty often ngl

the other day i was at work and my coworker handed me a paper with a phone number and said it was from this customer who saw me, i saw the chick and she was like 24, wasn't bad looking

it kinda pissed me off though, this bitch just assumes she's doing me a favor or something by giving me her number, like she was that confident that she had a chance. I know what it feels like when stacies get approached by subhumans, it irritated me. I still have her number but i haven't texted her, i was going to post it here and have someone fuck with her :lul: but the chance of dox is very high so idk

• +1
Honestly it's not common at all. It literally only happens a couple times a month or when I go out to bars, clubs, or parties.

• +1