HAVE I BECOME A PSYCHOPATH???

the_nextDavidLaid

the_nextDavidLaid

I will rearrange Gio Scotti's guts.
Just at this very moment my sister had a mental breakdown over me giving my doggo some raw meat 🤣 so anyways I ate one piece of raw liver (the taste is out of this world tbh) and then she just started raising her voice so I raised mine saying that she’s unhealthy and letting my mother eat every goyslop shit she buys in the supermarket is insane and idiotic. Then she started crying and I couldn’t care less, she’s wrong about everything blah blah she also told me to get a job. Fuck that shit. Rather the government give me money instead tbh (I’m working on that). @BrahminBoss what do you think? Am I Dark Triad yet?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker, yirma19, Deleted member 52905 and 1 other person
Holy shit, if u really think like this... im sorry boyo.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58285, Infinite and the_nextDavidLaid
not a psychopath but a socio:feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:

• Love it
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid
Inb4 get a job not my fault I’m such a abused dog I’m scared on the thought of that

u
Nah fam. That was my goal. I wanted to have no feelings. Guess I achieved it? Doesn’t feel like anything tbh…

that’s even better😍 I love my doggy
actually might be fucked up brocel, if u dont give a shit like me, lets become next ramirez!!!!!!!!!!! darktruad maxxx on tooppp!!!!!

• WTF
u

actually might be fucked up brocel, if u dont give a shit like me, lets become next ramirez!!!!!!!!!!! darktruad maxxx on tooppp!!!!!
This👆

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
hmmm i know... go start posting on r/sociopath on reddit... its an place for low inhib socioos... brooo!!! and also cjheck up r/retarded

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid, Lonenely sigma, User28823 and 2 others
holy shit dude u are a DEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😈😈😈😈😈😈

showed ur sisters WHOS BOSS in that house and that u aint a part of no matrix :cool::cool::cool:

absolute PSYCHOPATH
Christian Bale Reaction GIF

• JFL
Reactions: quaalxdes, Deleted member 52905, ArdaxHG and 2 others
Dude, get help, please

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lilxder2 and User28823
holy shit dude u are a DEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😈😈😈😈😈😈

showed ur sisters WHOS BOSS in that house and that u aint a part of no matrix :cool::cool::cool:

absolute PSYCHOPATH
Christian Bale Reaction GIF
Cheers my Sigmabros 🗿🍷

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
im gonna cut off and ghost all my family members too when i move out
idk if u have a different situation
but when i was depressed they bullied me and they always say shit to limited me and keep me an abused dog

• +1
Based for making your dumb sister cry. Retarded for thinking eating raw meat is good for you or that diet matters at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back