Have I found one of you?

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
At school today and see a incel looking person looking at me as if he had seen me before somewhere, not really seen him in school before this. It's as if he knew where he saw me aswell, he would look again every so often. 100% sure he isnt gay and as soon as I noticed him I immediately thought he saw my pics here maybe. If you are there and have noticed me PM me on here and we can be good ole friends. If not then im retarded. I know its low chance but you know this community is growing rapid.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 470, Zeta ascended and 4 others
At school today and see a incel looking person looking at me as if he had seen me before somewhere, not really seen him in school before this. It's as if he knew where he saw me aswell, he would look again every so often. 100% sure he isnt gay and as soon as I noticed him I immediately thought he saw my pics here maybe. If you are there and have noticed me PM me on here and we can be good ole friends. If not then im retarded. I know its low chance but you know this community is growing rapid.
Well... This exists, so it's not impossible.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autist, GenericChad1444, dogtown and 8 others
kek
i doubt so,but if i saw some looksmax autist irl,i would approach him

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and ZyzzReincarnate
kek
i doubt so,but if i saw some looksmax autist irl,i would approach him
ye but I havent seen him post a pic on here because he is going to most likely be a lurkercel

• +1
Reactions: badromance
ye but I havent seen him post a pic on here because he is going to most likely be a lurkercel
i assume there are some too shy incels jfl :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Wool
What school does he go to

• +1
Reactions: Bur_01, dogtown, Deleted member 701 and 4 others
He's probably just some weirdo dude there's only 1000 members here
Let's not forget the hundreds of guests from IncelTears, basedshaman, etc.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Zeta ascended, Nibba and 1 other person
Lmao I used to think this sometimes when I would share my pics more often, but then I realized I do this with a lot of people and I'm just a paranoid aspie

~based retard ethnic cel 2019
He is how I found out about LooksMaxxing. One day i randomly searched ER and saw his review on ER then I started watching his content. I stopped watching him around the same time i started browsing this forum (November) though.

is there any Italian user in this forum?
@goff2 @Guess What? @Giaco900 @AncapFAG

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown, Sc22, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
Is this members from this site?
Badromance and who?
@HailToTheKing @badromance @dotacel respectively
@RichardSpencel pretty soon me are two other members will cel just like they did. I gotta catch up to them though cause they're already big nigs

• +1
Reactions: badromance and RichardSpencel
@HailToTheKing @badromance @dotacel respectively
@RichardSpencel pretty soon me are two other members will cel just like they did. I gotta catch up to them though cause they're already big nigs
Pretty sure the one on the right is dotacel but rip to whichever one is the guy on the left

• +1
Reactions: badromance
He's probably just some weirdo dude there's only 1000 members here

Not really ive seen you many times at the gym. The worlds smaller than you think

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nibba and badromance