have i fucked up my estro

K

khaleejicel

Iron
i took like 25 mg of aromasin everyday for liek 3 weeks and i know its a suciidal inhibtor, have i taken it long enough to fuck me over or will i be fine

if you crashed it, then it was deserved and fully your fault and you deserve the sides you are going to get

i mean honestly, if you are gonna take a suicidal inhibitor that was made for breast cancer patients

and take 25mg at once, i hope bad stuff happens to you and u get the worst sides

you can't do research?

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
if you crashed it, then it was deserved and fully your fault and you deserve the sides you are going to get

i mean honestly, if you are gonna take a suicidal inhibitor that was made for breast cancer patients

and take 25mg at once, i hope bad stuff happens to you and u get the worst sides

you can't do research?
i was new and osie recommended me to do 25 ED

you can't do research?
also you should shut up nigger atleast i have the balls to do anything you've been here 5 months and have 10k posts just keep rotting on this forum

i was new and osie recommended me to do 25 ED
who tf is osie jfl
also you should shut up nigger atleast i have the balls to do anything you've been here 5 months and have 10k posts just keep rotting on this forum
yeah, i hope you commit suicide from low estro sides, it gives u suicidal thoughts, i hope u commit suicide

like JFL 25mg FUCKING ED :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: i think you should be put in the ward retard how are u so stupid 25mg is fucking insane to do ED jflllll

who tf is osie jfl

yeah, i hope you commit suicide from low estro sides, it gives u suicidal thoughts, i hope u commit suicide

like JFL 25mg FUCKING ED :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: i think you should be put in the ward retard how are u so stupid 25mg is fucking insane to do ED jflllll
@Osie

who tf is osie jfl

i will never commit suicide because i am not a wage slave unlike you

you are useless if u cant provide any info jfl i dont care about u either
jfl nigga, its over for u, ur iq is low af

nigga really used 25mg ED and god knows for how long he used it for.

well, i hope u get the worst sides

25mg, literally they dont even give that to breast cancer patients JFL and this nigga takes 25mg WHILE having healthy estrogen levels a man should have, literally nukes his estrogen just for stupid heighmaxxing shit, and hes not even gonna grow either since estrogen is required somewhat for height growth

it's over for u bro, just kys jfl, enjoy getting no erections, suicidal thoughts, low energy all the time, feeling like shit all the time. for fucking over a month jfl

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and jordanbarrettjaw

25mg, literally they dont even give that to breast cancer patients JFL and this nigga takes 25mg WHILE having healthy estrogen levels a man should have, literally nukes his estrogen just for stupid heighmaxxing shit, and hes not even gonna grow either since estrogen is required somewhat for height growth

it's over for u bro, just kys jfl, enjoy getting no erections, suicidal thoughts, low energy all the time, feeling like shit all the time. for fucking over a month jfl
bro i have a boner 8 times a day idk if i crashed my estro and i dont wanna commit suicide my energy is fine

bro can u stop being a nigga for a sec, i js checked and i saw it aws this march but idk if id be able to recover

who tf is osie jfl

naaah he cooked

i took like 25 mg of aromasin everyday for liek 3 weeks and i know its a suciidal inhibtor, have i taken it long enough to fuck me over or will i be fine
Where u got I from? I need too

you can't do research?
"Richard Ramirez was on tren and i have proof"

• JFL
Reactions: piec
Your estrogen levels will go back to normal once you stop usage. You will not die, and the dosage typically given to breast cancer patients is 25mg of Aromasin. In a study where Aroamsin was tested on young men (dosages 25mg and 50 mg were both tested) in your age range, estradiol levels returned to baseline after 3-6 days.
Estradiol Suppression

So you don't need to worry. Next time, if you feel like the dosage has negative effects, I recommend slowly cutting back on the dosage, or stopping and taking a complete break for a while.

Your estrogen levels will go back to normal once you stop usage. You will not die, and the dosage typically given to breast cancer patients is 25mg of Aromasin. In a study where Aroamsin was tested on young men (dosages 25mg and 50 mg were both tested) in your age range, estradiol levels returned to baseline after 3-6 days.
View attachment 3010755

So you don't need to worry. Next time, if you feel like the dosage has negative effects, I recommend slowly cutting back on the dosage, or stopping and taking a complete break for a while.
I do 12.5 EOD, is that optimal?