Have I now actually ascended or am I still ugly and need to Rot here longer

grungymallard97

grungymallard97

Sphinx
3 pics first 4 months ago second 2 last yesterday
IMG 2816
IMG 2814
IMG 3192
recent pic is grainy asf due to it being taken on an old fashioned camera Polaroid I think

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang, LooksmaxxHopeful and StarvedEpi
Solution
Graham
I’m the same body fat give or take 1 percent but facially leaner yeah correct. Do I need fin? I’m already taking Minoxidil
That does not look like only a 1% difference. Could also be angle, but in the first you looked a bit chubby and in the afterwards very lean, so not sure what's happening with that.

As for finasteride - yes, you will need it, or at least another 5AR inhibitor. Do your own research into it (I researched for around 2 years before begging, however I regret that as I should've started much earlier).

Personally, I only experienced side effects very briefly, and they were far less than the sertraline side effects that I had for years. The vast majority of guys don't get negative side effects and it will most...
yeah slight ascend

• +1
Reactions: verlooksen, LooksmaxxHopeful, StarvedEpi and 1 other person
Went from looking like you have down syndrome to a Dagestani mma fighter TBH

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
Lean is law. You improved a lot.

I'd also look into finasteride.

• +1
Lean is law. You improved a lot.

I'd also look into finasteride.
I’m the same body fat give or take 1 percent but facially leaner yeah correct. Do I need fin? I’m already taking Minoxidil

• Hmm...
Reactions: Graham
That does not look like only a 1% difference. Could also be angle, but in the first you looked a bit chubby and in the afterwards very lean, so not sure what's happening with that.

As for finasteride - yes, you will need it, or at least another 5AR inhibitor. Do your own research into it (I researched for around 2 years before begging, however I regret that as I should've started much earlier).

Personally, I only experienced side effects very briefly, and they were far less than the sertraline side effects that I had for years. The vast majority of guys don't get negative side effects and it will most likely stop progression of hair loss, sometimes even reverse it a little.

In the off-chance you're younger than 18 or any teenagers lurking see this - don't start too early, at least wait until 18.

• +1
Solution
dawg I did a multitude I things. I’m not gna gatekeep but it would take me ages so if u want full everything I did please gimme solution
My solution is I don't think you need to rot here longer to answer the question, but what are the main things you did?

I'm assuming good diet and cardio to debloat or is that assumption incorrect?

• +1

Personally, I only experienced side effects very briefly, and they were far less than the sertraline side effects that I had for years. The vast majority of guys don't get negative side effects and it will most likely stop progression of hair loss, sometimes even reverse it a little.

In the off-chance you're younger than 18 or any teenagers lurking see this - don't start too early, at least wait until 18.
I’m only 16 tho bro. But I genuinely don’t think I lost more than a percent in my overall body fat I just eat optimally now

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Graham
My solution is I don't think you need to rot here longer to answer the question, but what are the main things you did?

I'm assuming good diet and cardio to debloat or is that assumption incorrect?
I didn’t do any real cardio. I eat good, drink a lot of water n coconut water. I lift heavy for testosterone, take creatine, Minoxidil, got tanned, thumb pulled

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
I didn’t do any real cardio. I eat good, drink a lot of water n coconut water. I lift heavy for testosterone, take creatine, Minoxidil, got tanned, thumb pulled
As you are a lifter I should ask is 225 ib bench press for 10 reps a good goal to shoot for?

• +1
As you are a lifter I should ask is 225 ib bench press for 10 reps a good goal to shoot for?
225 bench is good for 1 rep for most people. I can currently benxh 132.5kg 3 months lifting experience. So my numbers will be very harsh as I have elite genetics. 225 for 10 is amazing, what are ur gym stats currently bro

• +1
I’m only 16 tho bro. But I genuinely don’t think I lost more than a percent in my overall body fat I just eat optimally now
My bad, I thought you were older. Eating well will lower your bodyfat, but again, I wouldn't know for sure. Come to think of it, you're also going through puberty, so that will make a big difference too.

Yes, you're too young to start finasteride unfortunately, but you look a lot healthier now. Good luck (y)

• +1
225 bench is good for 1 rep for most people. I can currently benxh 132.5kg 3 months lifting experience. So my numbers will be very harsh as I have elite genetics. 225 for 10 is amazing, what are ur gym stats currently bro
My current gym stats are lifting 180 ibs for 6 reps, I want to build up to 225 ibs for 10 reps, once I achieve that goal I'm going to lean down to single digit bodyfat, as of now I'm bulking to reach the 225 ibs for 10 reps goal.

• +1
My current gym stats are lifting 180 ibs for 6 reps, I want to build up to 225 ibs for 10 reps, once I achieve that goal I'm going to lean down to single digit bodyfat, as of now I'm bulking to reach the 225 ibs for 10 reps goal.
yup sounds good bro, how long u been lifting I can probs estimate how long it will take u based off of that and ur weight

My bad, I thought you were older. Eating well will lower your bodyfat, but again, I wouldn't know for sure. Come to think of it, you're also going through puberty, so that will make a big difference too.

Yes, you're too young to start finasteride unfortunately, but you look a lot healthier now. Good luck (y)
Thanks bro, it’s okay I always get that I look mid 20s due to shit hair and testosterone being through the roof so I don’t blame u 😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Graham and LooksmaxxHopeful
yup sounds good bro, how long u been lifting I can probs estimate how long it will take u based off of that and ur weight
I weigh like 150 ibs and I've been lifting for like idk 6 months maybe.

• +1
I weigh like 150 ibs and I've been lifting for like idk 6 months maybe.
it’ll probably take u under 6 months of consistent and good training IF THAT. u clearly are a strong guy with above average strength genetics only a matter of time really

• +1
  • +1
Even the 2nd one was bad. I remember hating on you when you posted it but now you probably mog me :feelshah:
😂😂 I can’t even remember that bro, idk if IMog u tho idk what u look like but yeah I used to think that second pic was good, how delusional of my LTN self bacj then😭

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
it’ll probably take u under 6 months of consistent and good training IF THAT. u clearly are a strong guy with above average strength genetics only a matter of time really
Thanks and a 'strong guy' is never an adjective I thought would be used to describe me lol I've been weak my whole life, but yeah my dad is a powerlifter and was jacked at my age so I think I do have above average genetics it's just I was sedentary most of my life until me recently taking the blackpill and realizing the importance of looks, and even then I wasn't really taking looksmaxxing seriously until recently.

My goal is to reach 225 bench by the end of this year.

• +1
Thanks and a 'strong guy' is never an adjective I thought would be used to describe me lol I've been weak my whole life, but yeah my dad is a powerlifter and was jacked at my age so I think I do have above average genetics it's just I was sedentary most of my life until me recently taking the blackpill and realizing the importance of looks, and even then I wasn't really taking looksmaxxing seriously until recently.

My goal is to reach 225 bench by the end of this year.
225 will probably come before Halloween bro😭 u have more than likely elite genetics u just need to act on them how old are u just curious

• +1
225 will probably come before Halloween bro😭 u have more than likely elite genetics u just need to act on them how old are u just curious
Why do you say I more than likely have elite genetics? Just curious

Also I'm 21 years old.

• +1
Why do you say I more than likely have elite genetics? Just curious

Also I'm 21 years old.
Powerlifter dad, 6 months in and can bench nearly 1.5x body weight, ur only 21 so not got dad strength yet, maybe not elite but defo top 3-5 percent genetics

• +1