have I stopped growing?

nunotherone

nunotherone

huahha
I grew to 6'1 til march and my height has been the same ever since, people tell me because I'm 16 I still have time to grow but I barely grew like 2 cm ever since march and I still take L Arginin and d3 pills every night

I grew to 6'1 til march and my height has been the same ever since, people tell me because I'm 16 I still have time to grow but I barely grew like 2 cm ever since march and I still take L Arginin and d3 pills every night
wait those pills help u grow or

you wouldn't had known with or without
you're right but a lot of people take L arginin for height, its not that I magically grow way taller than my family unless my mom was doing crack while she was pregnant with me or sum

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Is taking t3 and L arginine good

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Is taking t3 and L arginine good
I started taking L arginin because I noticed my friend was like 185cm at 14-15, I thought it was genetics but his dad was like 168 so i asked him and I found our his dad was basically heightmaxxing him by making him sleep 8hrs and gave him L arginin 1000 pills before bed so I guess you could say it works

you're right but a lot of people take L arginin for height, its not that I magically grow way taller than my family unless my mom was doing crack while she was pregnant with me or sum
You can't surpass your genetic potential if you were meant to be your father's height, it must mean u got the height from somewhere in your gene tree and you followed the right habits to reach that potential.

I started taking L arginin because I noticed my friend was like 185cm at 14-15, I thought it was genetics but his dad was like 168 so i asked him and I found our his dad was basically heightmaxxing him by making him sleep 8hrs and gave him L arginin 1000 pills before bed so I guess you could say it works
Does it cause weight loss

You can't surpass your genetic potential if you were meant to be your father's height, it must mean u got the height from somewhere in your gene tree and you followed the right habits to reach that potential.
my dads 175cm my mom 166cm and my brother is almost the same height as my dad but I grew til 185, Im not saying it was all for the L arginin pills tho, my sleep is way better than my brother and I started the gym at a young age while my brother never went to the gym

Does it cause weight loss
no, just go to your local pharmacy and get L arginin 500 or 1000 pills, I didn't even read nothing before taking it I just trusted my friend because his dads like a gym coach so I reckoned he knows

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy
no, just go to your local pharmacy and get L arginin 500 or 1000 pills, I didn't even read nothing before taking it I just trusted my friend because his dads like a gym coach so I reckoned he knows
Does it need priscription

my dads 175cm my mom 166cm and my brother is almost the same height as my dad but I grew til 185, Im not saying it was all for the L arginin pills tho, my sleep is way better than my brother and I started the gym at a young age while my brother never went to the gym
any tall relatives?

any tall relatives?
tallest one is my cousin which is like 2cm taller than me, he's also taller than his dad, maybe we just have like a tall great grandfather that we never knew of and its the genetics iono

tallest one is my cousin which is like 2cm taller than me, he's also taller than his dad, maybe we just have like a tall great grandfather that we never knew of and its the genetics iono
yeah, either way, ur 16 and u should continue w the right habits. Who knows what height that could take you, you could end up 6'3. No one knows.

Right now ur height is slowly becoming a halo, a few more cm and its definetely a halo

yeah, either way, ur 16 and u should continue w the right habits. Who knows what height that could take you, you could end up 6'3. No one knows.

Right now ur height is slowly becoming a halo, a few more cm and its definetely a halo
I'm not complaining about 6'1, it was just weird for me that I randomly stopped growing at 16

I'm not complaining about 6'1, it was just weird for me that I randomly stopped growing at 16
how old are you now?

edit: ur still 16, u dont know if ur done growing.

People grow in spurs, you grow 3 cm in a few months, then it compeltely stops or very slowly

then u start growing again

• +1
Reactions: nunotherone