have my accounting final on wensday, and a presentation on tuesday and wensday

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
fuck bros, started studying for my accounting final now and i got 2 presentations on tuesday and wensday. one is 5 min long, the other one is 2 min long.

think ima rehearse for like 30 min each one tommorow or something.

fucking schoolwork makes me hella depressed srs.

california-pixabay-fixed.jpg
images

Ur becoming like blackoutwhitein

Good luck this year was the last year ever, that I did accounting, which was financial reporting

Good luck this year was the last year ever, that I did accounting, which was financial reporting
how long did you study for the finals ? my final is only on the 2nd half of the semester. than again i never payed attention in class lol so i may need to study a bit more.

how long did you study for the finals ? my final is only on the 2nd half of the semester. than again i never payed attention in class lol so i may need to study a bit more.
I had to study for statistics and maths so I only studied like 3 hours tops for it. I passed tho and got an A for maths and stats. Got my results 5 days ago. And I’m moving on to second year.

I had to study for statistics and maths so I only studied like 3 hours tops for it. I passed tho and got an A for maths and stats. Got my results 5 days ago. And I’m moving on to second year.
did you pay attention in class?

I have my taxation final tomorrow, lol