Have people ever said you looked like a certain animal?

D

Deleted member 17159

Diamond
I think I've seen people get compared to animals a lot, and I think there is a hierarchy to this comparison.
1: Cats (+other felines)
I think people who get compared to cats are because of their unique eye area and compact midface/ipd, and are usually good-looking. Prime Jordan Barrett resembled a cat.

2. Dogs (+canines)
I think dogs are very similar to cats albeit there is more variety in dog appearances so they may not always be of the same image. Someone like O'Pry might get compared to a husky or wolf but you may be a french bulldog or a pug.

3. Frogs
Frogs are due to a wide ipd and bloated-looking face. They can still look good as a whole but I don't think it's overall a compliment. Current Barrett resembles a frog.

4. Rat
People say you look like a rat probably if you have a long nose with a small head and chin. A lot of stereotypical Jews look like this.

5: Monkey (+other primates)
Monkeys have a protruding mouth, flat nose, smaller chin, and a small forehead. Black people get compared to apes a lot.
Screen Shot 2022 08 11 at 21812 PM

6: Horse
Horses IMO are the most repulsive looking. They have a long midface, large nose, bad ipd, and sometimes have a gummy smile. They're a more exaggerated version of rats.

I know there are way more animals people get compared to but these are what I see the most.

Attachments

• 1660251540331.png
    1660251540331.png
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • 1660251746981.png
    1660251746981.png
    68.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1660251999795.png
    1660251999795.png
    418.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 1660252107825.png
    1660252107825.png
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • 1660252625118.png
    1660252625118.png
    257.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 1660252958332.jpeg
    1660252958332.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
Like a fish. Was 14, absolute subhuman at that time.

I was called a pig when I went out to eat with other people.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Vain786, ChristianChad and 1 other person
frog because I was bloated and had big eyes

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
Yes. A girl in my class gave me the nickname TomCat because apparently I looked similar to a cat when day-dreaming in class. I'm also green-eyed. Although I'm not sure if that entirely means one is good looking.

Yes. A girl in my class gave me the nickname TomCat because apparently I looked similar to a cat when day-dreaming in class. I'm also green-eyed. Although I'm not sure if that entirely means one is good looking.
she probably thinks you have a good eye area

• +1
Reactions: coke
Cat because hunter eyes
Rat for whatever reason

7. Pig = fat
8. Giraffe = longass neck
9. Lion = long wild hair
10. Abused dog = anyone here

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad, HerpDerpson and Deleted member 17159
she probably thinks you have a good eye area
I've never thought of it this way. A friend of mine said she liked me, but I didn't bother with girls in high school in all honesty. That same girl asked me to go to prom with her, but I told her I wasn't going and ended up going last minute with a different girl I personally found attractive, she didn't speak to me for 3 years after we left school. The girl that said it followed me on Instagram 3 years ago. I might randomly ask her why she used to call me TomCat lmao

Also, you're forgetting one. I had a friend who had a long neck with a protruding adams apple, wideset large eyes with a long nose and he was nicknamed Donald Duck.

Duck is a good add on here.

I were told last year by friends that I looked like the Rengar char in LoL

they say i look like a meerkat (Erdmännchen).

Im told often I look like a bird because I have an abnormally large nose and sometimes im told I look like a rat because of my lack of jawline

Been called a cat by ex gfs I guess. Would rope if someone called me a dog tho

brutal i got called rat, but some expander hoepfulyl well hellp with ipd and midface

I think I've seen people get compared to animals a lot, and I think there is a hierarchy to this comparison.
1: Cats (+other felines)
I think people who get compared to cats are because of their unique eye area and compact midface/ipd, and are usually good-looking. Prime Jordan Barrett resembled a cat.
View attachment 1819126
2. Dogs (+canines)
I think dogs are very similar to cats albeit there is more variety in dog appearances so they may not always be of the same image. Someone like O'Pry might get compared to a husky or wolf but you may be a french bulldog or a pug.
View attachment 1819131
3. Frogs
Frogs are due to a wide ipd and bloated-looking face. They can still look good as a whole but I don't think it's overall a compliment. Current Barrett resembles a frog.

View attachment 1819134
4. Rat
People say you look like a rat probably if you have a long nose with a small head and chin. A lot of stereotypical Jews look like this.
View attachment 1819151
5: Monkey (+other primates)
Monkeys have a protruding mouth, flat nose, smaller chin, and a small forehead. Black people get compared to apes a lot.
View attachment 1819154
6: Horse
Horses IMO are the most repulsive looking. They have a long midface, large nose, bad ipd, and sometimes have a gummy smile. They're a more exaggerated version of rats.

View attachment 1819159
I know there are way more animals people get compared to but these are what I see the most.
got told i looked like a bulldog :dafuckfeels: over for bulldogcels

I was told I look like a raccoon. 😕(y)

was told i looked like a turtle when i was giga recessed.
recent times, wolf. or lion, cause of my previous hairstyle

No but i was always called a ghost cause of how pale i was. I was also frequently called Hulk because i was 5'1

wolf, and german shepherd, whenever there is a large dog im usually compared to that

Someone said that I looked like a Fox, maybe cuz of my hooded eyes

Gorilla tbh. Because i am hairy and big jfl

A lot of people have said that my face resembles that of an owl. Probably because I have a birdcel profile :/

Lion many times.
Cat a few times.