Have someone go from non NT awkward dude to NT charismatic dude?

Klasik616

Klasik616

schizo aspie incel
Do seduction tutorials ever work? After you ascended it was easier to talk with women as they showed more interest or you still made a lot of mistakes. There has to be a way to improve confidence and NT otherwise how I'm supposed to keep a woman away from the extroverted GL dudes. Boredom is the killer of a relationship.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: StepanovMogs
Ive only seen it happen with women who get glowups or men who lose a tonne of weight

• +1
Reactions: goo25, StepanovMogs, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
Ive only seen it happen with women who get glowups or men who lose a tonne of weight
They were probably confident before. Do you think David Laid got better personality after his ascension.

• +1
They were probably confident before. Do you think David Laid got better personality after his ascension.
Nope people like him just use and abuse their clout as a pick me token

• +1
Crazy ascension, locationmaxxing (doesn’t need to necessarily be SEA) being through a humbling/hard experience, example I’ll give is I felt very NT after a long day working for my dads roofing business, but I’ve heard the same with army and shit, you just won’t care about that kinda shit, provided ur weren’t/arent bullied

• +1
Reactions: StepanovMogs and Klasik616
Crazy ascension, locationmaxxing (doesn’t need to necessarily be SEA) being through a humbling/hard experience, example I’ll give is I felt very NT after a long day working for my dads roofing business, but I’ve heard the same with army and shit, you just won’t care about that kinda shit, provided ur weren’t/arent bullied
The problem is that I am schizoid and women probably detect that

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and StepanovMogs
Actually, military might be the best for making someone who was semi aspie NT.

Locationmaxxing doesn't reduce aspieness. But the people in the country give you a pass for your non-nt behaviour, because they think it's normal in the country you came from. Whereas they would talk shit about a non-nt person born in their own country.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and StepanovMogs

Locationmaxxing doesn't reduce aspieness. But the people in the country give you a pass for your non-nt behaviour, because they think it's normal in the country you came from. Whereas they would talk shit about a non-nt person born in their own country.
I was actually thinking of making a thread regarding that, yeah, don’t get me wrong if ur below a certain standard of I’d assume mainly frame u will come out worse cuz you’ll get bullied hard, but provided u aren’t a total frame and height cel it might be good

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired

I moreso meant location from being able to change ur “personality” if ur still in the same place u grew up in, it’s gonna be hardER to change

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired