Have the biggest idea

Tylermax

Tylermax

Kraken
Selling off shored cheap products labeling them as "the most essential kit for men looksmaxxing". Our first items are gonna be hammers for bonesmashing, lip stretchers, thumbpulling devices. I've designed the packaging and all the marketing material. The name of the product will be .ME. We gonna use incels from here to advertise on TikTok and create some buzz because the products are not the typical "chew gum like Brett maverick and form a strong jawline", my idea will be controversial and controversy = money. We gonna sell the idea of being man only = more controversy. We gonna expand to selling penis enlargement products etc, in the end we gonna be #1 male beauty industry and rival Kylie stupid whore Jenner. It's a really profitable idea, I'm a master storyteller and study dark psychology tactics everday, it can't fail. I need a couple of incels, some nerd developers and your budget, and we gonna make it

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
unironically will work
sell in tiktok shop, hundreds of people buy plain mewing devices from there anyway
millions will buy these more advanced products

• +1
Reactions: Tylermax
ME AFTER WATCHING THAT DARK PSYCHOLOGICAL MANIPULATION TACTIC VID WITH JOHAN LIEBERT IN BG 👆

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Tylermax
Indeed bro just the branding alone and some controversial tiktoks from incels here are gonna make this idea boom I'm telling you. Tell me one person who sells hammers and branding them as looksmaxing kit NONE hahaahhaahhaah these idiots are missing
unironically will work
sell in tiktok shop, hundreds of people buy plain mewing devices from there anyway

• +1
unironically will work
I envision it, mainstream media calling me in the news accusing me for destroying the youth and me flexing them before after results and talking about wolfs law. It's all about controversy think about the baldhead Tate

• JFL