have u ever been hugged by afoid ur age ( not family)

NiBBaCel

NiBBaCel

PSL 8
yes or nah? and was it becoz she liked u?

• +1
Reactions: toaster
yes 15 years ago, I used to hug with foids (cuck)

Nigga I fucked a foid shietttttttt

When i was in 1st grade half the class hugged me and wrote a me a goodbye card when I moved.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadelite, Pietrosiek, Zygos4Life and 2 others
just smack their asses and laugh like it's a joke even though deep inside u just do it to satisfy ur desire

lmao ur coping hard

no waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
not coping just a story lmao

Yes bro
No cunt

hugging is pretty normal in social circles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and Deleted member 470
No, but I've punched several girls before

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Like 3 times by the same girl but she was a slut idk. It feels good when her boobies are pressed up against your chest fuark
No, but I've punched several girls before
Lifeisgood72

Like 3 times by the same girl but she was a slut idk. It feels good when her boobies are pressed up against your chest fuark

Lifeisgood72
She had a bruise on her arm for like the entire school year it was so hot. She probably still has it to this day. Teacher didn't even get me in trouble she didn't care.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
She had a bruise on her arm for like the entire school year it was so hot. She probably still has it to this day. Teacher didn't even get me in trouble she didn't care.
why didnt her cuck dad kill you :lul:

It's boner fuel tbh. Hughing is acceptable in public, so it's really hard to cover it up in a social situation

Never
There is one landwhale art hoe in school that hugs every guy my age almost daily except me

once or twice ugly by foids

how to slay at 14

Yh, ur mom 9 months b4 u were born lol.

Yes, when I was 16 I was waiting in front of the class for the teacher to arrive. A classmate came to me and randomly hugged me and didn't let loose. The teacher arrived and she still hugged me, I started to walk in the class and she still hugged me. I didn't hug back. Was such a pussy back then and thought she'd make fun of me if I hugged her back.

• So Sad
Reactions: Demir
Yes, when I was 16 I was waiting in front of the class for the teacher to arrive. A classmate came to me and randomly hugged me and didn't let loose. The teacher arrived and she still hugged me, I started to walk in the class and she still hugged me. I didn't hug back. Was such a pussy back then and thought she'd make fun of me if I hugged her back.
That's some autistic shit man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
Ive never been positively interacted with by a female either online or irl

only neutral and/or negative interactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back