Have u ever gotten scared by someone

lifestyle21873

lifestyle21873

do not disturb
I remember I talked to this latino guy that was in a gang, and he scared the shit out of me

he was normal looking but a lot of scars, neck tattoos and hand tattoos everywhere. his eyes scared the fuck out of me

i later heard stories that he is full on crazy, they said he was shooting and stabbing people for stupid reasons

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, sytyl, Deleted member 7079 and 3 others
Whenever someone quotes me in bold size 26 font I shake in my boots and nearly shit my pants ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 000, dasani water, Hades and 11 others
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x
nah. i always have respect about the guy im fighting doesnt matter how he looks like, but you always have to show balls and appear psycho in front of other guys so they take you serious

• JFL
nah. i always have respect about the guy im fighting doesnt matter how he looks like, but you always have to show balls and appear psycho in front of other guys so they take you serious
Stop lying

everyone has fear they just dont show it

• +1
I remember I talked to this latino guy that was in a gang, and he scared the shit out of me

he was normal looking but a lot of scars, neck tattoos and hand tattoos everywhere. his eyes scared the fuck out of me

i later heard stories that he is full on crazy, they said he was shooting and stabbing people for stupid reasons
no tbh i rarely ever get scared nowadays thx to my child years (i wasn't abused or anything don't get the wrong idea jfl)

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
Stop lying

everyone has fear they just dont show it
thats what i meant yes. always got respect/fear before the fight but i would never fuck off, run or even admit to being scared

• +1
thats what i meant yes. always got respect/fear before the fight but i would never fuck off, run or even admit to being scared
Ye u cant show fear but saying you never get scared is just lying

the only thing i fear is that i dont ascend.

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters
I always get scared:( I'm always dreaming about stuff in my head, so I don't realize when people are in the same room or coming closer. Only when they're really close I see them and then I get scared jfl

Im scared by my ugliness

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
304f2e1

imagen fighting him

never been scared because if their angry they cant think clearly and therefore would fight recklessly which means me and my huge frame and ice cold 190 iq mind has a 100% chance of winning so why would i be scared gettng confronted?

• JFL
Jfl at all these basement dwellers sayin that they never been scared
When they are scared to leave their house

• +1
Jfl at all these basement dwellers sayin that they never been scared
When they are scared to leave their house
hahahahaha its so funny they are saying they never get scared

• JFL
never been scared because if their angry they cant think clearly and therefore would fight recklessly which means me and my huge frame and ice cold 190 iq mind has a 100% chance of winning so why would i be scared gettng confronted?
Bro the latino gangbanger wasnt angry but i was still scared Af his whole personality

How can he stab and shoot people and still be not in jail

Where do you live? In marocco?

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga and lifestyle21873
How can he stab and shoot people and still be not in jail

Where do you live? In marocco?
Because no one talks to the police

if u drop names you are dead

Yes any black thug i see irl
they're dark triad af
btw i live in brazil so you have an idea

• +1
Yes any black thug i see irl
they're dark triad af
btw i live in brazil so you have an idea
This guy was a thug but he wasnt usual. Extreme dark triad

i thought he was gonna stab me

@Truthmirrorcoper this was the guy i meant

not joking when i say this nigga make me feel some type of way

THE ONLY REASON YOU GET SCARED IS BECAUSE YOU ARENT INJECTING 500NG OF TESTOSTERONE

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
0 fear for harm falling upon myself irl ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048
My grandfather hes 6.5 and a half at 250 pounds with a demonic voice.