Have u ever shat outside

Deleted member 2597

Deleted member 2597

Kraken
Are you Indian, only Indians shit in the streets, even those who have toilets so they wouldn't overuse them...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 2352
Are you Indian, only Indians shit in the streets, even those who have toilets so they wouldn't overuse them...

Nah, I'm black, all the toilets in my house were occupied, and it was raining outside and so I shat in the garden.

Damn thats a proud indian comment.
India superpower🇮🇳

• WTF
Reactions: yang
When I was 2 to 3 years old I thought peeing and shitting on the backyard was normal, so that's what I did. And then I wiped my shit off with leaves from the trees, but my dad convinced me to shit inside because cleaning it all off the garden was tedious.

One time I was at a store with my folks, and I had to use the bathroom, but the store had no bathroom. So I went to the supermarket next door, and they did have a bathroom, but it was occupied by someone who seemed to struggle with slow bowel movements. So I asked one of the cashiers for paper bags, went behind a dumpster, shat behind the dumpster, and used the paper bags as toilet paper.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597