Phxx

Phxx

Silver
If so, whats it like
If not, why not?

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, n9wiff and Kaari
I tried normal, zero and vanilla

Vanilla was plain disgusting, zero had disgusting after taste, normal is also pretty bad unless fountain

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rolloftape, GlamourPursuer, Sub5kang and 7 others
I tried normal, zero and vanilla

Vanilla was plain disgusting, zero had disgusting after taste, normal is also pretty bad unless fountain
Oh i enjoy all of them but my favourite is cherry

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: R@m@, Sub5kang, Kaari and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Sub5kang, Phxx, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 1 other person
If so, whats it like
If not, why not?
I'm low inhib, but I'd stay away from hard drugs for sure.

Weed, nicotine I do, but anything beyond that and you actually risk end up being homeless

• +1
Reactions: bananabrick, Phxx and Kaari
If so, whats it like
If not, why not?
It feels like ecstasy especially when you mix it with heroin, the combo is called speedball. Pure bliss. Very good for an og curve too.

• +1
Reactions: Phxx and try2beme
I'm low inhib, but I'd stay away from hard drugs for sure.

Weed, nicotine I do, but anything beyond that and you actually risk end up being homeless
Ket is the only way to go buddy boyo.

• +1
Reactions: Phxx
Yes nigger i quit however

I prefer doing it socially

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort, Phxx and Kaari
iv coke is beyond words, it goes a little to hard tho and can get uncomfortable.

someone mentioned speedballs r amazing but u gotta ratio the coke with h I thot I was gonna have a heart attack a few times fyi cause no one warned me.

I prefer Pepsi.

Yes, it's a drug where even the process of getting it ready is fun and doing taking it is fun. Crushing it and cutting it into lines and snorting it and feeling the drip in the back of your throat is probably the most fun I have when taking drugs. Grinding weed and lighting the blunt and puffing it isn't fun but you do it for the high. Putting pills in your mouth isn't fun but you do it for the high. Putting shrooms in lemon juice and drinking it isn't fun but you do it for the high. The whole process of snorting coke is exciting and fun. You want to snort another line after.

The high that comes from coke is good, you feel excitement and become less inhibited. Coke high is in my top 3, behind Xanax and shrooms. But the entire activity of coke is fun.

• +1
Reactions: Phxx and Rhino LeFort
I want to try vanilla coke, cherry mogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Phxx and GlamourPursuer
One of the best sodas.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Phxx and GlamourPursuer
fanta is better

• JFL
As long as it’s real and not cut it’s a good time in moderation

• +1
Yes, it's a drug where even the process of getting it ready is fun and doing taking it is fun. Crushing it and cutting it into lines and snorting it and feeling the drip in the back of your throat is probably the most fun I have when taking drugs. Grinding weed and lighting the blunt and puffing it isn't fun but you do it for the high. Putting pills in your mouth isn't fun but you do it for the high. Putting shrooms in lemon juice and drinking it isn't fun but you do it for the high. The whole process of snorting coke is exciting and fun. You want to snort another line after.

The high that comes from coke is good, you feel excitement and become less inhibited. Coke high is in my top 3, behind Xanax and shrooms. But the entire activity of coke is fun.
Ew the drip is nasty

No because God has forbidden it as it is a mind-altering substance.

• +1
No, but one of the hated recessed fags in my school got addicted to it and now has a shit load of acne for some reason. I asked him what’s it’s like, he said it’s not like high dose caffeine where you feel super lightheaded which makes you weak. Apparently you get so happy and focused and energetic that you need to lock onto something when walking or you’ll stumble. He also said it has a numbing effect on your sinuses