have u guys ever beat someone up

Jonnyboi

Jonnyboi

Silver
ive done it a few times but 1 time was the best

some kid that chatted shit to me one day so i held a grudge against him

then one day i was out with all my friends

and we found him in the park

and we just put him in the middle and started punching his body and when he tried to escape we just pushed him back to the middle

then cos i was the alpha of the group

i just started laying into his face

and he didnt even punch back

i just kept punching him hard as fuck in the face

and then i decided the only way we were gonna let him go was if he gets on his knees and says sorry to me for me beating him up

and he said no cos ill kick him in th face if he goes on his knees

but my friends said they wont let me

so bro literally got on his knees and said sorry for me beating him up lul

Best up guys that get the women, lower their ego

• JFL
Reactions: ZachS

and we just put him in the middle and started punching his body and when he tried to escape we just pushed him back to the middle

and then i decided the only way we were gonna let him go was if he gets on his knees and says sorry to me for me beating him up

u jumped him and think ur tuff?

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort, cromagnon and cooldude1231

Youre a pussy for beating a kid up with your friends. At least fight him 1 on 1 like a man, spineless bully coward

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort
i have. most brutal beating i ever gave out was beating a cunt who was bullying my brother and cousins

it was at one of those dancing school events where it was pitch black and flashing lights were the only source of lighting. i confronted him, we fought and i gave him a left hook, then landed a right hook as he was falling down. once i saw him try getting up, i punted him

fractured his orbital, bruised his cheekbone, and gave him a bloody nose. he outweighed me by like 6-8kg

I punched a dude who had a reputation for genuinely being gay because we were walking in the hallway and he tried doing a juke on me while his friend was recording and I turned around and punched him and walked away:lul: probably one of the most autistic things i've done irl before, but I haven't really been in a serious fight that wasn't planned.

i sort of beat my friend for talking shit abt me behind my back

I went to private schools where if you beat up people and left noticeable scar tissue on them, you could easily get into trouble, so instead, here is what I did to a kid who punched me in the nose (which gave me a huge nosebleed): I snatched his glasses from his face, threatened to break them, then he started crying like a little bitch, and while he was crying, I twisted them as hard as I could, broke them in half, then threw them to the back of the bus, after that he was crying even harder and I felt so proud of myself.

• JFL
Reactions: 160cmcurry
I have there was this kid contanstly hassling me acting alpha 5'7 BTW i am 6'3 he always did it in front of girls eve tho i mogged him, one day I saw him walking alone in the parking lot I ran up behind him threw him on the ground and stomped on his face as hard as i could the guy was laying there motionless I told him if he ever did anything to me again I would kill him safe to say he never does shit to me anymore

• +1
Reactions: copingvolcel
he told his mom and she complained to the school like a pussy

• JFL
Reactions: Jonnyboi and copingvolcel