Have u guys ever been asked out as a joke before

sportsmogger

sportsmogger

Kraken
One time my best friend thought it would be a good idea to get a girl to ask me out as a joke

I declined her, imagine if i said yes, id be bullied for life

@chudlite @ey88 @dipenhydramine @iwannabebreathtakin @The Dark Phoenix @NZb6Air @castizo @PsychoH @psychomandible @Zenis @wrist cry @StarvedEpi @cooldude1231 @Kaari @itzyaboyJJ @GabachoCopium

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon, matt142, The Dark Phoenix and 8 others
Nah I’ve never even been asked out as a joke :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger and sportsmogger
Luckily not :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: sportsmogger
i thought two people on separate occasions asking to date was a joke

spergcel brain can’t comprehend emotion

foid sat there for like 5 mins trying to convince me that she liked me

but she was black and the other was southern italian (basically black) so it doesn’t matter either way

Last edited:
  • JFL
One time my best friend thought it would be a good idea to get a girl to ask me out as a joke

@chudlite @ey88 @dipenhydramine @iwannabebreathtakin @The Dark Phoenix @NZb6Air @castizo @PsychoH @psychomandible @Zenis @wrist cry @StarvedEpi @cooldude1231 @Kaari @itzyaboyJJ @GabachoCopium
i havent before thank god, happened to a friend of mine though they went out for 2 days before she told him it was a joke:feelskek::feelswhy:

• WTF
Am i falling off

No ones replying to threads 😢

Sounds like one of those 4chan stories.

• JFL
Yes when I was in middle school, but I already knew I was ugly af so I could tell it was a joke even then

• So Sad
yes

then i said yea why not
they burst out laughing and run away

• So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger, sportsmogger and noobs
I was invisible in highschool and elementary so no. A girl jokingly said yes to me asking her out in 5th grade though and I ignored her for like 2 weeks out of anxiety. Her name was clarissa and she was the most popular girl in my grade. She sat next to me to mess with me one time and I just stared at the floor and mumbled to her until she left

• So Sad
Thankfully not

• So Sad
why did u not tag me

• +1
I was invisible in highschool and elementary so no. A girl jokingly said yes to me asking her out in 5th grade though and I ignored her for like 2 weeks out of anxiety. Her name was clarissa and she was the most popular girl in my grade. She sat next to me to mess with me one time and I just stared at the floor and mumbled to her until she left
Damn bro

new avi

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
Damn bro

new avi
One other time in elementary school (4th grade) everyone gathered on the playground in front of me on the swings to sing “mr lonely”(they got it from that Akon song) with my name replacing “I’m”

i shit you not it was the whole grade

• So Sad
When I was 12.

But after tjat i don't think it happens

never been approached ever in my life :feelswhy:
(btw nice avi)

• Woah
One other time in elementary school (4th grade) everyone gathered on the playground in front of me on the swings to sing “mr lonely”(they got it from that Akon song) with my name replacing “I’m”

i shit you not it was the whole grade

Im sorry that happened to you bro

Yes,but it wasnt a joke it was a dare.And it was in 4th grade or so so it doesn't really mattee

• +1
Should have given her the traditional ethnic treatment

• JFL
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
Yes we do

Do you have a job? Any coworkers? Friends? Family
I have a job. I was happier when I was a neet.
I have never had an irl friend.
my family does not like me, they tolerate me

• So Sad
Should have given her the traditional ethnic treatment
I agree, but unfortunately my cognitive profile skews towards my white side. I have the personality of some limp wristed LTN anglo cuckold.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sportsmogger and Jason Voorhees

whoa good save

yup LOL

• +1

happened to me once, it was a sexy htb jfl

• So Sad

You are half incel then

• JFL
Black girls occasionally tried this with me throughout my school years. Didn't work as I wasn't interested in any of them to begin with.

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back