Have we been mewing wrong?

Since I'm one of the very few ones who takes mewing seriously, here is my take on this:

It almost doesn't matter if the tip is on the roof of the mouth or not, all that matters is that the back of the tongue is engaged.
Tip: if you hardmew, don't focus on the tip of the tongue at all, focus on the posterior third.

• +1
Reactions: StressShady, mrdolphin, androidcel and 1 other person
If Mewing were anything more than a meme I'd be concerned, but since it has literally zero empirical data, I think you're safe

• +1
Reactions: FaceandHFD, Ropemaxing and Deleted member 470
no he is a moron actually the way he do is the worse way to mew as you would cause overbite fucking moron you want move your maxilla, not your front teeth.

Also in john mew book he says that putting the tip on the ridge is the perfect way to mew and on the teeth causes problem to the front teeth
JFL people coming to wild conclusion doing 0 legit research at least read the free chapter online

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LightingFraud and SayNoToRotting
Inb4 some stupid nigga jumps into this thread with "mewing is cope"
Yeah sure, even if it is, looksmaxing as a hole is cope if one doesn't intend to alter his facial bone structure. What use do clear skin and 6'4 height have when your skull still looks like a potato with holes? Why not at least try?
Go big or go home

Edit:
Lol I'm already too late

• +1
Reactions: mrdolphin, ascension, androidcel and 1 other person
At that height no one would give a shit anyways.
Don't be ridiculous, plenty of tall incels out there. Even tall ugly/average looking guys with jacked bodies. Face is king, I thought we all knew that. Face even trumps my highly desired skull size

no he is a moron actually the way he do is the worse way to mew as you would cause overbite fucking moron you want move your maxilla, not your front teeth.

Also in john mew book he says that putting the tip on the ridge is the perfect way to mew and on the teeth causes problem to the front teeth
JFL people coming to wild conclusion doing 0 legit research at least read the free chapter online
So no pressing against the front teeth and you're good to go? I focus on pressing the back of my tongue more anyway.

Since I'm one of the very few ones who takes mewing seriously, here is my take on this:

It almost doesn't matter if the tip is on the roof of the mouth or not, all that matters is that the back of the tongue is engaged.
Tip: if you hardmew, don't focus on the tip of the tongue at all, focus on the posterior third.

why is posterior third the most important?

back of tongue matters most in mewing imo

why is posterior third the most important?
Because that way you push your entire maxilla out.
If you only focus on the front you gonna get a protruding lower maxilla, basically a snout, you want that? You wanna look like a goblin shark?

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus, LightingFraud and androidcel
Because that way you push your entire maxilla out.
If you only focus on the front you gonna get a protruding lower maxilla, basically a snout, you want that? You wanna look like a goblin shark?

how can yuo know for sure? are you an expert in this field?

how can yuo know for sure? are you an expert in this field?
Ever heard of bimax?
It's very common knowledge in orthodontics that "snouts" are caused by the tongue being pushed directly against the teeth.
The maxilla isn't simply a solid plate that gets evenly pushed out no matter where you press, it's important that you apply pressure evenly, and you can only achieve that by pressing at the very back of the roof of your mouth.

Ever heard of bimax?
It's very common knowledge in orthodontics that "snouts" are caused by the teeth being pushed against the teeth.
The maxilla isn't simply a solid plate that gets evenly pushed out no matter where you press, it's important that you apply pressure evenly, and you can only achieve that by pressing at the very back of the roof of your mouth.

pressing the back only or mostly isnt applying pressure evenly across the roof

pressing the back only or mostly isnt applying pressure evenly across the roof
*evenly across the maxilla

I can feel pressure on my cheekbones so I'm pretty sure I'm applying it evenly.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
arent you not supposed to feel anything when mewing?
Well, even when I'm doing it hard I don't always feel pressure, but often I do and it's a good indicator that I'm doing it right.
I'm tired of us making babysteps within this conversation, just explain to me in detail how you're mewing in DM and I'll explain to you what you are doing wrong.
Or you know what? Just look up the youtuber astrosky and watch some of his videos, it will take you like 1 minute to get it all.
And yes, he may be a Jew like dog, but he knows his shit.

*evenly across the maxilla

I can feel pressure on my cheekbones so I'm pretty sure I'm applying it evenly.
Shit I can't feel the pressure on my cheekbones.

You need to make a mewing thread with a graph dead srs

So no pressing against the front teeth and you're good to go? I focus on pressing the back of my tongue more anyway.
Your tongue shouldent even be touching the front teeth i swear 99% of peapole cant mew for shit i am not worried at all about the normies discovring mewing and no wonder most get no results

• +1
Reactions: LightingFraud, FMLplus and SayNoToRotting
I always mew with a shotgun pointed at my palate.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Your tongue shouldent even be touching the front teeth i swear 99% of peapole cant mew for shit i am not worried at all about the normies discovring mewing and no wonder most get no results
Lmao can't wait for half the population to get goblinshark tier bimax in the next few years

(method) If you've got good gag reflex like me just lift up the back of your tongue until it takes up your full throat. this is the correct way to do jewing.

it's kind of dumb why people are overcomplicating mewing, it's pretty simple really.
OP, if you put your tongue on the teeth, you be doing it wrong. that'll push the teeth out and now you have another problem.
the tip of the tongue should ideally be on you know, the tip. not on the front ridges.
however, this doesn't matter that much compared to your posterior third's position, Just get that right and you'll be golden :)

When are we gonna see the before and after a father. Also are you black?

Most dont get results simply because it doesnt work , stop over complicating the technique .

You can fraud angles/lighting/ or jut your jaw like most frauders here girls still won't notice you

[Serious]

Did you even read the post I linked?
Weird that the mod who removed my post is the same one who knows this is a meme. A tag isn't enough to turn your thread into science.

Placing the back of your tongue on the roof doesn't require a post, thread, or even a forum (thegreatwork).

Most dont get results simply because it doesnt work , stop over complicating the technique .

You can fraud angles/lighting/ or jut your jaw like most frauders here girls still won't notice you
go rope

Weird that the mod who removed my post is the same one who knows this is a meme. A tag isn't enough to turn your thread into science.

Placing the back of your tongue on the roof doesn't require a post, thread, or even a forum (thegreatwork).
I'd assume you prefer us talking about steroids again? Or low bf%? Or just fawn over a bunch of pics of Instagram models or MMA fighters>

I hadn't seen the link discussed here before, just wanted to know everyone's thoughts on it. You don't need to just shitpost and contribute nothing to the discussion.

I'd assume you prefer us talking about steroids again? Or low bf%? Or just fawn over a bunch of pics of Instagram models or MMA fighters>
Keep assuming then.

I hadn't seen the link discussed here before, just wanted to know everyone's thoughts on it. You don't need to just shitpost and contribute nothing to the discussion.
Sorry for interrupting your meme discussions. You might want to go to that board for more opinions from extremist mewers. They also ban deniers there, should be a safe haven for you.

When signalling even the slightest criticism to mewing the people believing in mike mew automatically switch to fight or flight mode, because they WANT to believe it is true but deep down they can see know otherwise.