Have we ever come to a conclusion on if facial hair is a halo nowadays for young men (18-24) (specifically ethnics)

House Lannister

House Lannister

Eva I loved you
Never keep facial hair myself because my jaw is decent and I just feel so much more confident and professional with a clean face. Maybe this hurts my potential SMV because I have very good beard genetics

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton and normie_joe
it depends on face, its very useful if your lower third height is too low

• +1
Reactions: mb2007, Mewton and House Lannister
it depends on face, its very useful if your lower third height is too low
I understand this but then if facial hair isn’t preferred by prime women nowadays anyway does this really help their attractiveness overall?

I understand this but then if facial hair isn’t preferred by prime women nowadays does this really help their attractiveness overall?
yes, the percieved bigger jaw halos them more than the beard failos them

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
i look best clean shaven tbh beard makes me look older asf

• +1
Reactions: fuse and House Lannister
i look best clean shaven tbh beard makes me look older asf
Same I don’t think the higher perceived age is worth any level of potential smv increase

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and S1d456
Same I don’t think the higher perceived age is worth any level of potential smv increase
with a beard you only attract roasties with cellulite :forcedsmile: and i have a strong jaw so i dont want to hide my only good feature JFL

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and House Lannister
wrong , young girls only like prettyboys idk i think in their 20s they start to get attracted otherwise its quiete the opposite they dont like beards. if i had a dollar for everytime someone told me to shave my full beard(at16) i wouldnt need to be in this forum

• +1
Unless you're specifically trying to pick up young girls 2-4mm stubble is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister and TechnoBoss
It’s gross

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, normie_joe, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
It really depends on the person who has it, and how good your facial hair actually is. If you're trying to rock a trash stache with a patchy beard don't even bother, and just wait till it can grow in properly. It also kind of depends on the women you want to attract truthfully. It's not necessarily a halo or failo.

Generally speaking if you're in high school it's not good the women there expect you to look more youthful.

Beards make you look more masculine so I think if you're like 22+ you should consider having a beard. I always thought opposites attracted when I have a beard I notice the women who are into me all seem more feminine/submissive I guess. Much like how men have more testosterone and women have more estrogen I think it's smart to play into that as much as possible and ideally increase your dimorphism as much as possible.

I'd say if you're middle eastern you'd want a beard though everyone I knew who was middle eastern had a HUGE beard when they were in high school they've got different beard genetics.

Designer looking stubble is probably the best middle ground for everyone. I've read studies where stubble/light beard is viewed as more attractive to women than a full beard. Clean shaven I think is probably the most neutral in terms of styles, but you will have a huge halo with women who like beards.

• Woah
I'm 24 last year of youth

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss and House Lannister
Anything over 1.5 cm is over kill

• +1
No 5 o'clock shadow = ldar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: R@m@ and House Lannister
Never keep facial hair myself because my jaw is decent and I just feel so much more confident and professional with a clean face. Maybe this hurts my potential SMV because I have very good beard genetics
Every young dude rocks a goatee nowadays fucking sheep's

• +1
It really depends on the person who has it, and how good your facial hair actually is. If you're trying to rock a trash stache with a patchy beard don't even bother, and just wait till it can grow in properly. It also kind of depends on the women you want to attract truthfully. It's not necessarily a halo or failo.

Generally speaking if you're in high school it's not good the women there expect you to look more youthful.

Beards make you look more masculine so I think if you're like 22+ you should consider having a beard. I always thought opposites attracted when I have a beard I notice the women who are into me all seem more feminine/submissive I guess. Much like how men have more testosterone and women have more estrogen I think it's smart to play into that as much as possible and ideally increase your dimorphism as much as possible.

I'd say if you're middle eastern you'd want a beard though everyone I knew who was middle eastern had a HUGE beard when they were in high school they've got different beard genetics.

Designer looking stubble is probably the best middle ground for everyone. I've read studies where stubble/light beard is viewed as more attractive to women than a full beard. Clean shaven I think is probably the most neutral in terms of styles, but you will have a huge halo with women who like beards.
Yh this is what I see it mainly depends on the women you’re trying to attract. You will probably do worse than clean shaven on average for 18-21 yr old women with facial hair but the ones that do like facial hair will be very into you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and St.TikTokcel
either you commented that as a serious counterargument which would be retarded, or you commented that ironically to try to be clever and funny

either way its just an incredibly retarded comment

Shaving while having good beard genes ruins your facial skin. Growing out your beard and then removing it permanently is the best option

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
either you commented that as a serious counterargument which would be retarded, or you commented that ironically to try to be clever and funny

either way its just an incredibly retarded comment
If Dicaprio had a lower third, a beard would not save him.

it was a counterargument indeed because you suggested that it's useful in those cases

If Dicaprio had a lower third, a beard would not save him.

it was a counterargument indeed because you suggested that it's useful in those cases
its obviously context dependant you retard, and his lower third is proportional to the rest of his face

someone who gets his appeal from being a blonde WASP with collagen will obviously not look good with a beard

its obviously context dependant you retard, and his lower third is proportional to the rest of his face
proportional because he has a small skull, but there is a morph of him having a lower third where you know a beard wont do shit.
someone who gets his appeal from being a blonde WASP with collagen will obviously not look good with a beard
Indeed, that's why it's a counterargument to your suggestion.

Indeed, that's why it's a counterargument to your suggestion.
except i never said it makes all people with short lower thirds look better, i just said its useful lol

except i never said it makes all people with short lower thirds look better, i just said its useful lol
i didnt say that you said so, can you read better next time? You've made a suggestion and so did I, yes?

i didnt say that you said so, can you read better next time? You've made a suggestion and so did I, yes?
muh i didnt say so

it was clearly implied in ur comment

@fuse Ok, how does that comment imply that you made any universal claims, which is what you claim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back