Reactions: Alt Number 3
Screenshot 2023 05 04 111951

• JFL
Reactions: tasmanian devil
Do you even have to ask

• JFL
highkey cap that shit fake as fuck

i find it crazy they made the journey using computers that are calculator tier. Everything required such as the knowledge of dynamic systems were significantly improved since that time period naturally as computing power increased. And yet now it’s impossible to go back?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: john2 and the BULL
The moon is an artificial satellite

i find it crazy they made the journey using computers that are calculator tier. Everything required such as the knowledge of dynamic systems were significantly improved since that time period naturally as computing power increased. And yet now it’s impossible to go back?
the moon landing is so obviously faked

they say they don’t have the technology to manufacture the engine of the rocket to land it to the moon

some day they don’t have money to build another spacecraft to go the moon (even though they’ve got enough money to fund for crime, drugs and sports and even though the US is printing money at a cheaper rate)

a few years ago they said they ‘lost’ the technology and lost the info on making the rocket to land it on the moon again

• +1
the moon landing is so obviously faked

they say they don’t have the technology to manufacture the engine of the rocket to land it to the moon

some day they don’t have money to build another spacecraft to go the moon (even though they’ve got enough money to fund for crime, drugs and sports and even though the US is printing money at a cheaper rate)

a few years ago they said they ‘lost’ the technology and lost the info on making the rocket to land it on the moon again
i really want to believe that humans accomplished such a monumental thing. But all deductions point to the contrary..

• +1
Reactions: john2