Have y’all ever met someone with a great face but shit physique?

S

slick2

Iron
I’ve always wondered if that’s possible. Also if women would choose someone with good face and bad physique or vice versa?

I’ve always wondered if that’s possible. Also if women would choose someone with good face and bad physique or vice versa?
I have on multiple occasions, it isn’t uncommon at all in high school (pretty much all of the chads ik are skinny and don’t have a good body)

However, past the age of 20, I would say it is fairly uncommon

Yes and no. All of them have either good physiques or atleast decent physiques but good frame halos and they dont even need a good physique. But I have never met a single fat or skinnyfat htn+, so my best advise to all incels rotting here is just leanmax. If you dont ascend with it(you found out that youre a boneless chink) then its over surgery or rope.

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
I have on multiple occasions, it isn’t uncommon at all in high school (pretty much all of the chads ik are skinny and don’t have a good body)

However, past the age of 20, I would say it is fairly uncommon
in high school a guy with a good face is already rare, usually to be htn you need to be at least 17-18 and chadlites/chads male models almost always 25-35

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
Many but you need to consider their eye area changes sometimes drastically when they leanmax, or certain recessions can come up when lean

Better to look at beauty face value instead of potential especially with fatties