Have y’all noticed that people have lower attention spans when you talk as a normie/sub5 or am I just a boring nigga?

ferbite666

ferbite666

Iron
Over a the past few months at my new job I’ve noticed then whenever I talk, people will listen but if I don’t fire off my joke or statement within a few words, people turn their head the other way and lose interest fast.

And it’s not like i’m a complete sperg or voicecel either. My funnyness and voice depth is mid tbh.

And It’s different for each person but I noticed that when I talk to unattractive people/people that look like “losers” they’ll listen to me intently and are thrilled to talk my ear off. But then if I try to talk to Stacys, Stacylites, HTBs, Chads, Chadlite, etc, they could literally give 2 shits ab what I have to say most of the time

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and gookcelriceR
Yeah, this is something very common today, mostly because people today are less respectful or because they're really satisfied with their social group (this applies to HTNs, Chads, Stacies) so they won't have a reason to listen to you, you bore them no matter what. They just don't want to feel like they're losing their time.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger