187 counted approaches
187 rejections

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, moreroidsmoredates, apocalypse and 14 others
the first 187 are just practice
its numbers game
i will approach every female in my city, then if that doesnt work i will move on to another city, and if approaching in every city in my coutry doesnt work i move to other country and repeat
its just numbers game
anything to ascend brah
eventually i will succeed

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, ShowerMaxxing, Manletmachine and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Jova, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
i dont care about women, i care about my looks
i've been approached (rarely) and i just gave them fake information, i don't see the point in having sex as a sub8 man

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, moreroidsmoredates, Despicable and 13 others
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
i dont care about women, i care about my looks
i've been approached (rarely) and i just gave them fake information, i don't see the point in having sex as a sub8 man
Niger asexual wtf

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, IAMNOTANINCEL, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
Yes it was around 7 years ago when I last approached.

• +1
Long time ago. Some was quick rejection, others were semi successful, others the convo just stalled and ended.

• +1
Back in college, ya. But since then, not even once, not even after the most blatant of IOIs. And it’s not just girls, legit the only people who I feel like I have anything to say to are my family and my coworkers, people who I got to know over time.

I’m not proud of this, by the way.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and fukmylyf
Made several drunk approaches when I tried going to clubs

Only made one sober approach, she didn't seem too thrilled but got her number anyway and ofc never heard back

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Costcosuperstore and fukmylyf
Yes but mostly when drunk or rather everytime when drunk
Yes it works you just gotta be ltn +

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, Manletmachine and fukmylyf
Probably hundreds by this point. Need to do more.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Manletmachine and fukmylyf
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Despicable, ShowerMaxxing, Manletmachine and 2 others
Less than 1 percent. I hope to get better results after I am done looksmaxxing and moneymaxxing.
Brutal mine is around 25% ( for getting numbers)
After getting numbers not getting flaked too is a big deal

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
what happened?
Not much, most of the approaches were in "warm" environments like at the college, activity clubs, parties, bars, nightclubs, social circles, etc. so places where it wasn't weird to go and chat with other people, the "cold" approaches, like on the street, parks, malls, etc. ended hilariously bad, but I only did a few of these until I figured out it's extremely stupid and doesn't work.
Anyway, I chatted with tons of girls, but most of the time I didn't seem to go anywhere, no matter how good my "game" was, I mean I had a few girlfriends but this only seems to have been because of luck and of the high number of girls I approached, so the rate of success was extremely low compared to the effort I've put in.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Costcosuperstore and fukmylyf
Approaching what exactly?

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Not much, most of the approaches were in "warm" environments like at the college, activity clubs, parties, bars, nightclubs, social circles, etc. so places where it wasn't weird to go and chat with other people, the "cold" approaches, like on the street, parks, malls, etc. ended hilariously bad, but I only did a few of these until I figured out it's extremely stupid and doesn't work.
Anyway, I chatted with tons of girls, but most of the time I didn't seem to go anywhere, no matter how good my "game" was, I mean I had a few girlfriends but this only seems to have been because of luck and of the high number of girls I approached, so the rate of success was extremely low compared to the effort I've put in.
I saw a guy in his early 30s successfully cold approach 2 college girls at the mall today. I'm almost certain we're living in a simulation now.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, ShowerMaxxing, Manletmachine and 3 others
  • +1
Elab on your experiences.
Cold approach is mostly cope. In order of more to less cope: day, night, dating apps, social media.

What I mean by cope? That even if she likes you and you are NT, the situation is so cringe and unusual that she will block herself and think its weird. If you are ugly, average and non NT don't even try to cold approach.

• +1
Brutal mine is around 25% ( for getting numbers)
After getting numbers not getting flaked too is a big deal
Numbers mean nothing, “success” is PIV

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and 5.5psl
What was ur longest relo

Never done that and never will. I’m ugly and 5’1

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: fukmylyf and Despicable
Never done that and never will. I’m ugly and 5’1
I always assumed you were decent looking and NT and definitely not that short all of these years. Are you actually 5’1? That’s tough

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: House Lannister and Eriot Lodger
I want to approach next time I get my sleeping pills for lowinhibmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Despicable
What was ur longest relo
Two years - that was in college, but only after I orbited a girl for another two years first, we went to the same courses, seminars, we stayed at the same desk and spent like 6-8 hours each day together at the university - working, studying, chatting and flirting, but she still had a boyfriend, so it took a huge amount of effort until she eventually dumped him and I became her new boyfriend, the mere exposure effect worked here - this is probably one of the very few ways a subhuman can ascend and get a girlfriend, by simply being around a girl for enough time until his looks become less important and his personality can shine through.
This can happen easily in high-school and college, but after that it's extremely more difficult to get in such a situation, for me at least after college things became much more difficult and I experienced mostly a long string of rejections...