Have You Been Blackpill By The Women In Your Family?

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
The women in my family were like the most brutal blackpilled people I've seen in my whole life. Even my grand grandmother. She was talking about how height and frame is important, how women are whore and I should have never trust them, etc. She was referring chads as real men while other "worm" men JFL.
We all blamed amnesia because of her funny blackpilled words but nah. She was on something.

I even think like maybe I'm like this because of my family, before discovering blackpill.

Was that yours like this too?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mug, Corleone and 190cm90kg
i blackpilled every female in family and they mostly agreed but the males responded with typical bluepill shit

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy, Catawampus, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
my mom will tell me how it is, while at the same time tell me cope bluepill crap

for example my mom will tell me that looks matter and if you're not presentable you will never get a girlfriend, but then tell me i am handsome, that girls look at me when we go out in public (they do, out of disgust, its all genders), and that all i need to do is be confident and that being low self esteem (i am not low self esteem i am an egotistical person i think i am smarter than every person on the planet) is the reason why i am single

my sister is extremely bluepilled and any time i've tried to talk about my subhumanity or blackpill she will bluepill and change the subject

• +1
Reactions: latincell95, Deleted member 19036 and randomvanish
My mother mentions my height and how she thought I was going to be a manlet, makes me annoyed when she mentions looks especially when she's an obese subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy, Corleone and randomvanish
My mother has told me to go for indian girls because I like curry maybe that too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Corleone and Deleted member 19036
The women in my family were like the most brutal blackpilled people I've seen in my whole life. Even my grand grandmother. She was talking about how height and frame is important, how women are whore and I should have never trust them, etc. She was referring chads as real men while other "worm" men JFL.
We all blamed amnesia because of her funny blackpilled words but nah. She was on something.

I even think like maybe I'm like this because of my family, before discovering blackpill.

Was that yours like this too?
Nah. My mother and grandmother are extremely bluepilled, although I'm starting to blackpill my mother.

My sisters always mock me for being inside my room studyceling and never going outside :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
My mother has told me to go for indian girls because I like curry maybe that too
JFL my mum told me this when I was like 9 she must have known I was gonna be incel I told @FailedNormieManlet my childminder was bengali and I ate curry everyday literally at hers and my mum told me to find a curry to marry. I was always disgusted with the idea as a kid but now as an adult I’m not so sure I’ll Mary any hoe who is pretty and can cook

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
women will gaslight you

Not necessarily, my mom is a whore, but she has really low standards, she once dated a 5’2 Filipino, and she has been leading on a 65y/o burn victim for the past 10 years

• JFL
Reactions: advancevision
@randomvanish you still alive, bro?