Have you Ever Attracted a Taller Girl?

Z

zyzz007 returns

Master
I have attracted a couple of them in my life.

After going thru the blackpill, tinder bios and reddit, it seems like
a fantasy. Im surprised they were so interested in me. Seems like my face, body and confidence
were really good at the time inspite of incels on the internet trying to act like I never had a girl interested in me.

Online it feels that women only want tall men and that the few who date short men only
do so due to a lack of options.

IRL maybe some girls dont care.

Also I have attracted girls older than me as well. When I was 12, had a 17 year old interested,
and when I was 17, had a 22 yr old interested. I guess if you have a handsome face to women
it negates height and age sometimes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Icon and not__cel
I've noticed that if a foid is taller than 5'10 they're more likely to open their options and date shorter irl not online though

• +1
Reactions: capitulation, 0S4MA, Chadeep and 1 other person
No tbh only foids shorter than me have been attracted iirc

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and not__cel
not really since there aren't many girls above 6'3

Yes, when I was volunteering in church a girl 2-3 inches taller she gave many IOIs and when we were at the same party she only talked to me out of all the guys

• +1
Reactions: Icon
I’ve never met a girl taller than me

Yes, when I was volunteering in church a girl 2-3 inches taller she gave many IOIs and when we were at the same party she only talked to me out of all the guys
That happened...
 83c076a9 81a8 4315 989f 6807473d5595

Yes, my gf is a bit taller and I had a tall blonde in love with me. She wasn't a bit tall, she was way taller pure bred dutch woman, I looked like a her brother standing next to her lol. Don't care thou, pussy is pussy.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and zyzz007 returns
Yes, my gf is a bit taller and I had a tall blonde in love with me. She wasn't a bit tall, she was way taller pure bred dutch woman, I looked like a her brother standing next to her lol. Don't care thou, pussy is pussy.
how did you manage to do this?

i thought tall white women would never date manlets.