Have you ever been approached by female ?

Demir

Demir

Banned
In a sense that she wants to get get to know you or asks for your number. I remember two times in my life.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Not a single one. :feelswhy::feelswah:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Krezo, Deleted member 443, impure666 and 1 other person
A while ago in a clothing store, a girl asked me where I got my Trapper hat (not the one I showed off in this thread), I told her I got it off eBay, she wanted to inquire further, but I felt high inhib and ruined it kek.

Ye few times.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, impure666 and RichardSpencel
A few months ago in a hostel in Europe, i was making a drink in the communal kitchen.

A blonde girl from San Fransico said hi, she asked me what I was up to that day and asked me if I was going to that social hostel dinner later that evening. I said yes and she said "I will see you later"

In the end, I sat on the other end of the (very long) long table we never got to speak.

Yes

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel and androidcel
i want to fuck you in the anal Bro

Ye lol two asian foids asked for my Instagram once in a perfume store, I went full aspie and told them I forgot my password (barely use social media)

Does it count if they were all jb's?

• WTF
Reactions: RichardSpencel
yea. foid yesterday asked for my # after class. had a foid run day game on me once catcalling me on the street. fucked that night.

My only lays were because women approached me.

I honestly think women don't want to be approached these days. If they like a guy they'll just do it themselves.

The few times I approached it never went well.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
No:feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
It's just bc of your height bro girls are intimidated by tall guys bro you're hot bro dw just approach and have good game bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown, RichardSpencel, androidcel and 1 other person
My only lays were because women approached me.

I honestly think women don't want to be approached these days. If they like a guy they'll just do it themselves.

The few times I approached it never went well.

My thoughts.

1. You are lying.

2. You are an American black and live in the ghetto. This doesn't count. Blacks don't operate the same as whites. They are all outgoing and low-inhib. See my thread where two black bitches were gesturing me on the NYC subway recently.. Black world a different world.

3. You are indeed right, and I am delusional because I hang around with ugly fucks.

• +1
It's just bc of your height bro girls are intimidated by tall guys bro you're hot bro dw just approach and have good game bro
:redpill::redpill::redpill: just hold frame and spin plates and I will be slaying in no time
:redpill::redpill::redpill::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1329, ElliotRodgerJr, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
My thoughts.

1. You are lying.

2. You are an American black and live in the ghetto. This doesn't count. Blacks don't operate the same as whites. They are all outgoing and low-inhib. See my thread where two black bitches were gesturing me on the NYC subway recently.. Black world a different world.

3. You are indeed right, and I am delusional because I hang around with ugly fucks.

You got me there tbh. I'm a black guy and I get approached by black women.

But you're still delusional. There are plenty of slayers on lookism who are white and get approached by white women.

• +1
Only by gays. Twice. Kill me jesus

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and androidcel
only twice, but they weren't asian.

Only by a few drunk foids most of whom who've known me on beforehand

Cold approaches, multiple Times

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Yea. Got a few exes out of it nothing permanent

Yes bro