• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 6892
I bet ur the type of guy who would let a foid finger bang him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 3202, RODEBLUR and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Pussyslayer and Deleted member 5912
it feels good if she jerks you at the same time, just some sensation you aren't used to.
but i'd never lick a girls ass since it's disgusting tbh

what is way better though, is if she tongue-fucks your eyer-hole while you bang her, that shit is insanely good

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 6512 and 3 others
I eat ass all the time but there's a snowflakes chance in hell that I'd let a foid lick my ass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrisonMike, Deleted member 3202, joeveniro and 4 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: inceletto, s3-s3 and SteveRogers
I eat ass all the time but there's a snowflakes chance in hell that I'd let a foid lick my ass
the fuck? you submissive bitch? are you her dog? imagine willingly spreading shit on your tongue

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Over and RODEBLUR
caged
it feels good if she jerks you at the same time, just some sensation you aren't used to.
but i'd never lick a girls ass since it's disgusting tbh

what is way better though, is if she tongue-fucks your eyer-hole while you bang her, that shit is insanely good
ye bitch clean ma bootyhole
the fuck? you submissive bitch? are you her dog? imagine willingly spreading shit on your tongue
eating pussy increases t bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Yes i did, feels amazing, nothing screams domination more than making a girl lick the same hole from where you poop. I even made girls lick my feet too.

• +1
Reactions: audreyen and iamgoingtomakeit
Eating ass is amazing bro

I know, I'm a god damn connoisseur of going down on foids. I realise for most it's a shitty chore.
Once you get good at it, from the pure reaction of the foid, it's like cocaine levels of dopamine, especially when eating ass, cause they know it's super dirty (but not, I make sure that shit is cleaner than the air at Mount Everest)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 3202, s3-s3 and 2 others
yes it was good but wouldnt do again. i cringed for days afterwards and i still think of it sometimes randomly and cringe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 6873
I know, I'm a god damn connoisseur of going down on foids. I realise for most it's a shitty chore.
Once you get good at it, from the pure reaction of the foid, it's like cocaine levels of dopamine, especially when eating ass, cause they know it's super dirty (but not, I make sure that shit is cleaner than the air at Mount Everest)
:forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

• So Sad
Reactions: SteveRogers
yes it was good but wouldnt do again. i cringed for days afterwards and i still think of it sometimes randomly and cringe
cant relate

• So Sad
Reactions: xdxdxnice1
haha yeh imma fart on yo face bitch

giphy.gif

mmmm lik mn anus lieverd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Coco and xdxdxnice1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
  • JFL
Reactions: xdxdxnice1
how do u make sure she had cleaned her ass beforehand lol

My ass is too hairy for that to happen.

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 6963 and 3 others
how do u make sure she had cleaned her ass beforehand lol
You smell it.
My first girlfriend's ass, smelled like.....well, ass, and I thought ass licking was disgusting. I could feel the smell when I banged her from behind. She mentioned how her previous boyfriend licked her ass and I was like "WTF????". This was before asslicking was a thing, you know...I also talked to her about anal, but she said she doesn't want to do an enema before, which kinda turned me off and I dropped the subject.
Then I banged some other girls and prostitutes and to my surprise their ass didn't smell at all, they probably cleaned it inside too before sex, a shower is most likely not enough and when a girl spreads her ass cheeks during doggystyle, her rectum is partially opened.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and wasted
You smell it.
My first girlfriend's ass, smelled like.....well, ass, and I thought ass licking was disgusting. I could feel the smell when I banged her from behind. She mentioned how her previous boyfriend licked her ass and I was like "WTF????". This was before asslicking was a thing, you know...I also talked to her about anal, but she said she doesn't want to do an enema before, which kinda turned me off and I dropped the subject.
Then I banged some other girls and prostitutes and to my surprise their ass didn't smell at all, they probably cleaned it inside too before sex, a shower is most likely not enough and when a girl spreads her ass cheeks during doggystyle, her rectum is partially opened.
This, legit same thing happened the first time we did 69, fuck me cunt it was like crawling through rotten eggs burning my eyes. After that, I told her it's a no go, then we did it again like a yearlater and I think she knew so she always cleans it in the shower extensively, never have and never will do anal though.

I am tired of felling "unmanly" for enjoying my girlfriends strap-on :rolleyes:

• JFL
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 6512, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
I am tired of felling "unmanly" for enjoying my girlfriends strap-on :rolleyes:
Yeah. Just cuz i get fucked in the ass doesnt make me less of a man!

• JFL
Reactions: Bitch and NarcyChadlite
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and NarcyChadlite
yea if the girl was a virgin and we're in a ltr
like groceries son
bruh

ion even think she would want u to do that if she was an actual virgin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite and malignant
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite and RODEBLUR
i meant if i was her first

Bro.. ur actin like the other dudes salive still remains in btw those cheeks in trace amounts... no matter how many showers ..like jfl @ the virgin part

• JFL
Reactions: malignant
Bro.. ur actin like the other dudes salive still remains in btw those cheeks in trace amounts... no matter how many showers ..like jfl @ the virgin part
its not even like that its more prideful
i dont service sluts jfl

• +1
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
depends on how attractive she is

I’d have mine licked but I’m not licking anyone else’s

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
It made my balls tingle.

Without my consent

Never, thats gay as fuck