have you ever been dick mogged?

GabachoCopium

GabachoCopium

Kraken
i have and it’s tragic

• +1
Reactions: jinnu
When I was younger we’d go into the restrooms and try to fit our dicks through toilet rolls

If it didn’t come off the other side the guy would be considered small

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Not IRL i dick mog all my friends and everyone ik

• +1
Not IRL i dick mog all my friends and everyone ik
yeah for the most i dick mog most of people irl but every now and then i get mogged innit

• +1
Reactions: jinnu
I used to send anonymous dick pics to random girls whose snapchats I would find off twitter. I shit you not every weekend I would stay up until 6am doing this. Antways one time there was a girl in bed with a black guy, and she sent me pics of her fucking him and then pics of his dick which was like 8.5 easily

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: GabachoCopium and jinnu
How exactly am I supposed to get dickmogged?

I just want to avoid seeing some dudes dick especially why would you wanna see your friends?

• +1
I used to send anonymous dick pics to random girls whose snapchats I would find off twitter. I shit you not every weekend I would stay up until 6am doing this. Antways one time there was a girl in bed with a black guy, and she sent me pics of her fucking him and then pics of his dick which was like 8.5 easily
Fk man i cant compete with that
PE time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72630 and GabachoCopium

I just want to avoid seeing some dudes dick especially why would you wanna see your friends?
idk it just happens

• +1
Reactions: flippasav

Nigga what just ask them to say their size not litwrally compare dicks together like gays

• +1