Have you ever been hit on by a guy?

The Grinch

The Grinch

Custom title
Has this ever happened to you?

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
I think this happens to most people many times. Gay dudes are very desperate.

• +1
Reactions: dad
i used to be friends with this guy. after i found out he was bi i realized that he was flirting with me the whole time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thugmaxxer2, Clark69, watah and 6 others
I think this happens to most people many times. Gay dudes are very desperate.
It depends on the location. Where I live gays are too scared to get beaten up, so they don’t just go out hitting on dudes. I assume it’s different in places like Canada for example

• +1
Reactions: watah, moreroidsmoredates, EdgyFashionist and 1 other person
Yeah one time at my first job this faggot tranny looking guy named Michael was my coworker. One day he messaged me on Facebook asking if I’m bi. Also, he posted on my timeline on my birthday saying “happy birthday daddy”

• JFL
Reactions: itsoverforyouboyo, Clark69, hypernormie and 2 others
Yeah, a higher up at one of the bigger modeling agencies once asked me to come home with him at a club

I often wonder how different my life might have been if I said yes

I often wonder how different my life might have been if I said yes
I can tell you what would happen. Nothing. He just wanted to fool you into letting your pants down, he wasn’t actually planning on supporting your career.

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie
I can tell you what would happen. Nothing. He just wanted to fool you into letting your pants down, he wasn’t actually planning on supporting your career.
Yeah that’s what I figured as well. I wasn’t thinking he would launch my career or anything though, more so just thinking about having a relationship with someone like that.

We were having a genuinely good conversation before he started asking if I was gay. I was aware from the start that was where the convo may lead.

Also I had one older wealthy guy offer to be my sugar daddy once. He paid for my coffee after a brief convo (he initiated) in a Barnes and Noble and then gave me $50 and said something like “there’s more where that came from” but less sleazy. I tried to turn him down but he insisted I keep the money anyway.

• JFL
Reactions: watah and The Grinch
yes

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
Yeah plenty of times. Especially cuz I had a 27in waist at 6'. Dude brought me protein and anadrol lol feels bad to be skinny but at least it makes fashionmaxxing easy

Has this ever happened to you?
Nah, i blew a kiss to a random nigger staring at me as a joke and he wanted to punch me lol, fags cant hit on random dudes here they'll get beat up