Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Much more than that JFL

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters
Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
Let's see the T levels of this forum

Many times man. In the shithole country I grew up, you had to fight as a kid to assert dominance and be remembered as high T, low inhib.

• +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal and Deleted member 2012
over if ur counting ur fights

• JFL
Reactions: CopeIsReal
Well yes because I'm growing up in a shithole.

as a kid I was forced by my brother and his friends to fight my friend.
can't call that a real fight.

Yeah but everyone else is including shitty 2 punch fights or wrestling street matches as real fights

Yes bro

• Woah
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 1774
I went to school with a slightly messed up eye and my friend was like what happened I was like oh I got in a fight with my brother. And then literally after that our other lab partner started liking me I'm pretty sure, like she was aroused ded srs. I was too retarded to do anything of course.

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
  • +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Ritalincel and Deleted member 1774
I went to school with a slightly messed up eye and my friend was like what happened I was like oh I got in a fight with my brother. And then literally after that our other lab partner started liking me I'm pretty sure, like she was aroused ded srs. I was too retarded to do anything of course.
yeah she was aroused because of the fact that you got hurt and could die, so she would never see you again

jk bro, u k

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
Of course. Every boy should fight atleast with friends growing up.

many many, man.

Never, but I'm not sure if that is because people respect my high PN-T face or because I have low T

Probably both

u r autistic when it comes to missing IOIs

yeah but you’ve had some obvious IOIs, i remember that girl in the store one or whatever
Yeah but she didn't even respond back to my text. Anyways I'm pretty sure I remember my coworkers talking about some girl that got fake tits that worked at that store so I'm pretty sure hers were fake.

But yeah I had some obvious ioi and I didn't do anything with any of them. The only reason why I went on a date with my ex was cause she just straight flat out asked me a couple times

• JFL
Yeah but she didn't even respond back to my text. Anyways I'm pretty sure I remember my coworkers talking about some girl that got fake tits that worked at that store so I'm pretty sure hers were fake.

But yeah I had some obvious ioi and I didn't do anything with any of them. The only reason why I went on a date with my ex was cause she just straight flat out asked me a couple times
because you texted her like a retard bro.

Let us see who voted! Polls on this site are boring when we can't see who voted what.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Ritalincel

• WTF
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Arkantos and Drugs
because you texted her like a retard bro.
All I said was I'm dogs from the store my Instagram is blank.

And then she replied lol fersure

JFL

But I was nervous when she asked for my Instagram and I couldn't find it

All I said was I'm dogs from the store my Instagram is blank.

And then she replied lol fersure

JFL

But I was nervous when she asked for my Instagram and I couldn't find it
you shouldn’t have said “my instagram is blank” 😂😂

Yes I fight with @elfmaxx on a daily

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464

Attachments

• 1574199779376.png
    1574199779376.png
    20.6 KB · Views: 0
Many times man. In the shithole country I grew up, you had to fight as a kid to assert dominance and be remembered as high T, low inhib.
Are you eastern european?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2661
glorious rural south american bumfuck nowhere high school masterrace, you are bound to throw hands with someone eventually

• JFL
Lol had fights with “friends”, kids who tried to “bully” me, so fucking many with my “brother” I always punched first 🤷‍♂️

lol I could never imagine op getting into a fight with his beta face Jfl it’s like a teddy bear

Yes because the school i had when very young was public in a shithole place with lots of bandits and goons