ShowerMaxxing

Kraken

Whether he or she was a oneitis, fling, gf or date

• So Sad
Reactions: ElTruecel
:fuk:

• So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
I've never understood onetiscels. I reckon you have to have a certain brain wiring for this shit.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, ShowerMaxxing and TUSSELEIF
I've never understood onetiscels. I reckon you have to have a certain brain wiring for this shit.
Yeah same. I can’t get attached to one single girl anymore, it’s impossible. After blackpill I know girls have so many options and have problems with mate-bonding. This makes it impossible for me to focus on one single girl due to their nature. Last time I had an oneitis was elementary school and that was 10+ years ago

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, BitchBoy and St.TikTokcel
Your link is broken you retarded nigger

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Sergeant
Your link is broken you retarded nigger
I was gonna fix it then the jew mods nuked the site for muh upgrade

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy
Oneitiscels don’t make sense, because ur obsessing over a girl that doesn’t even know you exist or talk to you in that way

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and silencio
Oneitiscels don’t make sense, because ur obsessing over a girl that doesn’t even know you exist or talk to you in that way
Doesn't make sense jfl
As if love made sense

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Yeah same. I can’t get attached to one single girl anymore, it’s impossible. After blackpill I know girls have so many options and have problems with mate-bonding. This makes it impossible for me to focus on one single girl due to their nature. Last time I had an oneitis was elementary school and that was 10+ years ago
So you can’t love a girl anymore because you know female nature? You’re just trying to avoid hurt by separating emotion, every man that’s ever been cheated on does the same. But if it hasn’t happened to you, why listen?

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Doesn't make sense jfl
As if love made sense
I suppose you’re right, love isn’t bound by sense. The heart wants what it wants

• +1
Reactions: silencio