Have you ever cucked someone?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Title

I’ve never cucked someone in the literal sense (fucking his gf). But when my first gf came back to me, she told me than her then ex (they broke up before I got her back and they never had sex) once sang a love song to her, and all she had in her mind was me LMAO. She also told me that he used to complain a lot about her still remembering me.

Honestly I heightmog that guy hard but facially I had maybe just a slight advantage. And I was absolutely subhuman back then due to non looksmaxing (not even haircut and skincare). So just be first theory is kinda legit.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Yummyinmytummy
Brb using imagination since no options

edit: nvm
Yes bro i cucked your dad when I anal fucked your mama

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, RichardSpencel, MandibularCel and 1 other person
Yes bro. Guys deserved it.

no and i have never been cucked cause i never had a relationship

shi5 thr3qd

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
No but I mog some guys hard enough where I would love to make them cucks if given the opportunity.

yes, during my prime i cucked someone whos shorter and uglier than me. i never saw him in person but she showed pics of him and described/compared him to me. apparently they never had sex either. she also didnt mind to break up with him via chat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
What is your height? You shouldnt take what girls say seriously. Maybe she is just trying to get you back

I kinda have that fetish lol. Imagine getting a chick pegnant and the dude thinking its his kid lol its fucked up but gets me off

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: medialcanthuscel, Deleted member 1680 and turkproducer
twice kind of. my now gf had contact with some guy 4 years ago (when i met her) but she broke contact right when we met. they werent dating or anything tho. he still stalks her and she tells me whenever the retard adds her on instagram or snapchat again.

2nd: texting with a chick that got a bf atm. she tells me how he has a few pounds too much and that my body looks much better etc. i asked her if she tells him if we meet and she said no ofc not

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 616
Once when I was Kissless virgin I tried to cuck a guy 5 years younger and 10cm shorter than me but I ended up being rejected

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: FatmanO, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 616
@Pietrosiek

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Yes, once I was heading to the school canteen during lunch and a group of my male friends with 2 foids were in it.

1 foid's crush was in it to at that time. He was manlet, around my face level. She asked where i was heading, i said, the canteen. So she said, come with me and we talked a little in person.

Her crush was asking everyone else 'what is she doing with him?' , later on when i found out.

Lmao, i had no intentions to do that, didn't know he had plans with her during that lunch.

Idk, but correct me whoever has read this, whether this is cuckoldry or not.

• +1
Yes, but I didn't know at the time and I wasn't proud of it what so ever cause my best mate has been cucked, and that guy got so depressed it was so shit to watch.

I cucked a guy (white chadlite) because he had micro-penis and didn't show interest at all to his gf.

• JFL
yeah i was fucking this 24 yo asian girl while her bf was out of town

had couple more but wasnt legit fuck cucking types

I kinda have that fetish lol. Imagine getting a chick pegnant and the dude thinking its his kid lol its fucked up but gets me off
that's autistic fantasy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Yes i cucked my dad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, lookserumaxeru, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
yeah i was fucking this 24 yo asian girl while her bf was out of town

had couple more but wasnt legit fuck cucking types
this type of degenerate male behaviour encourages whoreish behaviour..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 2846 and samm735
this type of degenerate male behaviour encourages whoreish behaviour..
uhhh i was just enjoying her little mouth and tight pussy bro didnt put much thought in it tbh lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and turkproducer
i've never cucked anyone but i've taken girls away from orbiters. they were never in relationships
uhhh i was just enjoying her little mouth and tight pussy bro didnt put much thought in it tbh lol
"good muslim boy"

i've never cucked anyone but i've taken girls away from orbiters. they were never in relationships

"good muslim boy"
alhamdulillah kardeşim ayıpsın

Once when I was 15 by accident during summer camp and this dude who knew this girl for like 3 years and had a crush on her I cucked him basically cause she just met me and spent all her time with me and gave me a kiss in front of him when we were leaving.

another time was just a couple weeks ago when I fucked this dudes gf off a dating app cause she said he has a small dick.

• So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer
alhamdulillah kardeşim ayıpsın
I don't mean to but I don't like this behaviour. If all men stopped doing degenerate shit like this or stopped females from doing it whores wouldn't be so common..

but then again i've also fucked another girl while i should have been in a relationship, but she was leaving me anyway i could sense it (and she did) so maybe i am being hypocritical. I would just hate to get cucked
another time was just a couple weeks ago when I fucked this dudes gf off a dating app cause she said he has a small dick.
Brutal dickpill lol. How big was he did u know? how big r u? i feel insecure with 6 inch ish dick but i am overweight and weak erections so maybe i have a 7incher.

no but i plan to :lul:

no and i never will, best not to encourage degenerate female behaviour by enabling it.

if a girl starts coming onto me when she has a man i tell her man

• +1
Reactions: manletofpeace81, RAITEIII, CoconutMan and 3 others
I couldve cucked one of my friends because his gf was coming onto me, but i didnt ofc. Apart from that nothing rlly.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 616, turkproducer and 1 other person
I couldve cucked one of my friends because his gf was coming onto me, but i didnt ofc. Apart from that nothing rlly.
good morals. i would wanna fuck up a friend who did that, not even physically, something that sticks for life

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
  • +1
good morals. i would fuck up a friend who did that, not even physically, something that sticks for life
It's mad. You know how while screenrecording your phone, it also records sounds. So i did that secretly while having an irl conversation with her, where she was blatantly flirting. Sent the evidence to him and they split up. If i told him before evidence, shed have lied and possibly turned it around that i was flirting instead.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 1089 and samm735
Some girl I was talking to said she had a BF and I said damn you’re really gonna kiss your man with dick breath? She said she didn’t care and proceeded to deepthroat. Hoes ain’t shit man

But mind you i was a bluepilled naive kid. If it was nowadays i would have fucked her because i also got blackpilled about "friendships" (was betrayed by 8 year 'friend' last year)

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_ and Deleted member 1680
@Playboypuertorican

But mind you i was a bluepilled naive kid. If it was nowadays i would have fucked her because i also got blackpilled about "friendships" (was betrayed by 8 year 'friend' last year)
Damn what happened? If you don’t mind me asking. Also what’s the full truth about friendships. I have 3 other roomies but I think they’re acting fake af

Damn what happened? If you don’t mind me asking. Also what’s the full truth about friendships. I have 3 other roomies but I think they’re acting fake af
They're fake. As soon as it becomes inconvenient and the other party don't get that much benefit from you or their situation changes drastically (becoming rich) etc they leave because they think that you're no longer in their league. It's fucked i know.

They're fake. As soon as it becomes inconvenient and the other party don't get that much benefit from you or their situation changes drastically (becoming rich) etc they leave because they think that you're no longer in their league. It's fucked i know.
Damn that’s crazy man, human nature is evil. Even family is like this. My cousin who I basically Grew up with since birth stopped talking to me cuz I’m doing better than him in every aspect of life. Financially, scholastically, career wise etc. you truly hate to see it

• +1
Reactions: samm735 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Damn that’s crazy man, human nature is evil. Even family is like this. My cousin who I basically Grew up with since birth stopped talking to me cuz I’m doing better than him in every aspect of life. Financially, scholastically, career wise etc. you truly hate to see it
That's just human nature. It's ugly. I learned that there's no friendships or maybe extremely rare.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
It's mad. You know how while screenrecording your phone, it also records sounds. So i did that secretly while having an irl conversation with her, where she was blatantly flirting. Sent the evidence to him and they split up. If i told him before evidence, shed have lied and possibly turned it around that i was flirting instead.
women are trash and manipulative as fuck.

• +1
i really want to cuck simps and soys

they are so tapped

women are truly machivellian af, so cunning lol
and it is automatic for them, they dont do it on purpose since their social iq is a lot better than males

• +1
no and i never will, best not to encourage degenerate female behaviour by enabling it.

if a girl starts coming onto me when she has a man i tell her man
based, fck these hoes