Have you ever cummed in your mouth?

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken
I don't mean another guy cumming in your mouth but instead you coming in your own mouth. It's possible to give a BJ to yourself if you are flexible enough.

@_MVP_ @badg96 @Gonthar

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
It's protein feedback
Totally no homo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Danish_Retard and Wallenberg
yes, I was on nofap at the time, my cock was swollen and my balls were heavy, the cum shot like a bullet straight into my mouth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, ;-;, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
yes, I was on nofap at the time, my cock was swollen and my balls were heavy, the cum shot like a bullet straight into my mouth
Did you swallow?

It's double-gay because you're sucking and getting sucked by a man at the same time.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Wallenberg, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
op , is this your fetish??

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung
It's double-gay because you're sucking and getting sucked by a man at the same time.
calculating the hangover GIF

people here are really swallowing their own cum and using "muh protein" to justify it
What's the problem? 🤨
Its your own cum

What's the problem? 🤨
Its your own cum
You're abusing yourself or you have sex with Satan - that's how Christians view masturbation, in this case it's like you're sucking his cock.

I don't mean another guy cumming in your mouth but instead you coming in your own mouth. It's possible to give a BJ to yourself if you are flexible enough.

@_MVP_ @badg96 @Gonthar
I have also I sucked my own dick I thought it would feel like I was getting a bj it just felt like I was sucking a dick then had salty msg in my mouth

Attachments

• E73E097B-74F5-4F95-9E47-CBD9B53564BB.jpeg
    E73E097B-74F5-4F95-9E47-CBD9B53564BB.jpeg
    35.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung and Wallenberg