have you ever done self harm before?

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
i did occasionally when i was younger. i guess here we would call it bonesmashing. i dont anymore.

but a lot of times when some ugly / non-nt loser flirts with me i go home and punch my face a few times (not hard enough to cause damage of course but just for a little rush)

I tried cutting when I was at a very deep low point to see what all the rage was about and why teenage girls did it so mych

It was shit and did absolutely nothing for me. I think they r just retarded

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
I tried cutting when I was at a very deep low point to see what all the rage was about and why teenage girls did it so mych

It was shit and did absolutely nothing for me. I think they r just retarded
yeah just punching yourself mogs cutting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
yeah just punching yourself mogs cutting.
I don’t think either would help me all that much tbh

My brain is too angelic high class and patrician to enjoy such barbaric acts

Are you autistic?

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Made a chadfish account

• JFL
no, i was just abused as a child

it just works. that's it.
I’ve hit my chin with a hammer for months and it didn’t do much except one time give me a near concussion

• JFL
i gave myself 12 cuts on my left arm because i'm right handed and had a really dull blade , put out a few cigarettes and gave myself a huge burn in the middle of arm with a curling iron. i also cut my legs a lot too. the curling iron one i did really young and it what people notice the most.

i wear long sleeves permanently and am thinking of getting some kind of tattoo to cover it.

i can't go to the doctor because if i am diagnosed as something it may make me unfit to practice if i get into med.

cutting feels good because it takes your mind off what's wrong and makes the pain manageable. only a few cuts stand out in direct light. haven't done it in years and have a lot better mental health now.

Last edited: